Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I had steak for my dinner last night, I just had beef sausages for my lunch and I'm having beef stew for my dinner tonight.

I feel like I'm on one of those Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson manosphere influencer diets.

Just for its sheet randomness, I'm currently liking this thing they have in Spain just now where they have Del Bosque fronting a 'Let's Talk About Pork' campaign at every opportunity during the World Cup.

It's the equivalent of Craig Brown popping up during every World Cup break on STV to talk about pigs.

Edited by Hedgecutter

29 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just for its sheet randomness, I'm currently liking this thing they have in Spain just now where they have Del Bosque fronting a 'Let's Talk About Pork' campaign at every opportunity during the World Cup.

It's the equivalent of Craig Brown popping up during every World Cup break on STV to talk about pigs.

It could be that Spain's pork industry is trying to engineer a bit of upbeat PR...............

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/oct/13/toilet-of-europe-spains-pig-farms-blamed-for-mass-fish-die-offs

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I had steak for my dinner last night, I just had beef sausages for my lunch and I'm having beef stew for my dinner tonight.

I feel like I'm on one of those Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson manosphere influencer diets.

The current future Mrs Connolly insists that we do meat free Monday, so it’s good to know someone is stepping it up when I’m unavailable for selection

Settling up at the end of the bar stint (in Seville) there, with a to-and-fro involving some broken English and undoubtedly worse Spanish.

Bar owner: Ah, Scotland! Who you support? Celtic or Aberdeen?

0_Screen-Shot-2020-12-16-at-225953.thumb.png.542bcfbd3efcdaf91a03b1e18f3a26ec.png

Edited by Hedgecutter

35 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I just can't bring myself to use a bidet as I know I'm sonehow going to make an arse of it (pun unintended).

Just the concept of somebody saying "help it out with your hand"??!  Erm, f*** no.

🤣. I now have a picture in my head of you like that scene from The Inbetweeners movie on the first night in their hotel room. 🤣🤣

Let your gut do its thing while on the pan and then transfer to the bidet for a rinse and clean. No wet wiping for our European friends (whoever the deviant advocate of that practice is on here). 

I just can't bring myself to use a bidet as I know I'm sonehow going to make an arse of it (pun unintended).
Just the concept of somebody saying "help it out with your hand"??!  Erm, f*** no.
[emoji1787]. I now have a picture in my head of you like that scene from The Inbetweeners movie on the first night in their hotel room. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Let your gut do its thing while on the pan and then transfer to the bidet for a rinse and clean. No wet wiping for our European friends (whoever the deviant advocate of that practice is on here). 
I have never used a bidet so have no idea what the protocol is. But once you've rinsed her arse what do you do? Sit about until your hole is dry or waste loo roll/have it stick to said hole or be totally manky and dry it with a towel?

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I have never used a bidet so have no idea what the protocol is. But once you've rinsed her arse what do you do? Sit about until your hole is dry or waste loo roll/have it stick to said hole or be totally manky and dry it with a towel?

Are we still talking about the same thing?