Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have worked with a few white South African's over the years, every single one of them have been disgustingly racist.

I shagged a South African bird once, turned out to be very much into a weird sect of the Christian faith and wouldn’t stop going on about it for weeks afterwards. Very strange folk. Tried to get me to go to the same church as her and her family.

5 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

I shagged a South African bird once, turned out to be very much into a weird sect of the Christian faith and wouldn’t stop going on about it for weeks afterwards. Very strange folk. Tried to get me to go to the same church as her and her family.

You must've been a good ride then.

22 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Got my driving licence through the post there, that's me legal for another 3 years.

I have to renew mine every few years but I didn't realise you were supposed to meticulously destroy each old one so I used to have about four of them in my wallet. After some old gin soaked hag wrote off my old 406, I was told I had to go and show my licence at the station and the look on the officer's face as I rifled through them to find the valid one suggested he was lining me up for a five year stint.

Edited by Alert Mongoose

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I have to renew mine every ten years but I didn't realise you were supposed to meticulously destroy each old one so I used to have about four of them in my wallet. After some old gin soaked hag wrote off my old 406, I was told I had to go and show my licence at the station and the look on the officer's face as I rifled through them to find the valid one suggested he was lining me up for a five year stint.

Once you're over 70 it is only issued for 3 years.

On 24/11/2022 at 09:11, DA Baracus said:

Yup. Loads of folk had them at high school.

As did I. 😎

Still got the same bag* that I used back then, over 20yrs ago.  It even features in a peer reviewed journal paper. 😁

What I'm still struggling to deal with though is the youth of today** thinking that using a single strap is something worth slagging.  Anybody using two straps back in the day would be hounded out.

*I own others 

**yes, the use of this phrase now officially makes me old.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

As did I. 😎

Still got the same bag* that I used back then, over 20yrs ago.  It even features in a peer reviewed journal paper. 😁

What I'm still struggling to deal with though is the youth of today** thinking that using a single strap is something worth slagging.  Anybody using two straps back in the day would be hounded out.

*I own others 

**yes, the use of this phrase now officially makes me old.

Did you get it signed by numerous folk? Or did you write various nonsense on it?