Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Circled yellow 

1393825420_Screenshot_20221123-180738_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5f87627bf704c25664f40f6cb1f5af9d.jpg

Definately had the puma at one point (silver background).

You would have got strung up in the Cooper Park for having anything Dunlop, especially Green Flash sannies. 

ETA: Im throwing Richard Osman into the creepy c**t mix here.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkay

It wasn’t actually Russell Brand that I had heard but that does fit. The guy I had heard is equally unsurprising to me but no-one has mentioned him yet…

There was a story from several years ago about Brand - he was doing a movie and one day refused to come out of his trailer to shoot until the make up artist showed him her breasts. He just sat there insisting on it, refusing any appeals to get going and eventually the make up artist just said “oh for fucks sake”, pulled up her top and showed him her breasts.

His co-star was a famous Scottish actor who, when he found out about this, apparently threatened Brand that if he did anything like that again he would need the make up artist to hide his wounds.

I think this story is very likely hugely exaggerated but interesting that people tell it.

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It wasn’t actually Russell Brand that I had heard but that does fit. The guy I had heard is equally unsurprising to me but no-one has mentioned him yet…

There was a story from several years ago about Brand - he was doing a movie and one day refused to come out of his trailer to shoot until the make up artist showed him her breasts. He just sat there insisting on it, refusing any appeals to get going and eventually the make up artist just said “oh for fucks sake”, pulled up her top and showed him her breasts.

His co-star was a famous Scottish actor who, when he found out about this, apparently threatened Brand that if he did anything like that again he would need the make up artist to hide his wounds.

I think this story is very likely hugely exaggerated but interesting that people tell it.

For fucksake, out with it!

27 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

If it's not Russell Carr then it has to be the guy who was the carer for the wheelchair-bound guy who said "I want that one........"

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Definately had the puma at one point (silver background).

You would have got strung up in the Cooper Park for having anything Dunlop, especially Green Flash sannies. 

ETA: Im throwing Richard Osman into the creepy c**t mix here.

In my days in the late 70s to early 80s, you'd have been strung up for any of those 2 handle jobs.  it was shoulder style for us, better still if it was green or khaki military style.  

I remember one of the guys in our year who had a denim blue colour adidas effort with the adidas printed upside down - poor c**t was mercilessly hounded for that! 

My first 2 handled effort was just for Sunday football team.  It wasn't branded but had a thistle and Scotland on it, probably bought at the co-op or something like that.  Got the piss taken out of me a bit for that, and deservedly so. 

My young lad has a Nike effort but he and his mother have been hounding me as it's too heavy for him - he has to take almost every book every day.  I gave in and have just ordered him a trolley type effort - not quite a tartan granny style one but still.  He wouldn't have survived registration on Day 1 back in my day with that type of bag!

Currently watching the World Cup in Spain and I can confirm that it's far more fun than listening to the BBC / ITV commentary, even though I can't understand much other than:

Suiza...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

I remember one of the guys in our year who had a denim blue colour adidas effort with the adidas printed upside down - poor c**t was mercilessly hounded for that! 

sapipa - well-known Korean manufacturer

22 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

If it's not Russell Carr then it has to be the guy who was the carer for the wheelchair-bound guy who said "I want that one........"

In completely, and utterly unrelated news, David Walliams has apparently quit Britain's Got Talent.