Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Heard earlier that Lewis Capaldi now has the most streamed song ever.

He comes across as a good guy who doesn't take himself too seriously and is obviously talented, but his music is so, so dull. It's astonishingly boring. No idea why it's so popular.

Any time I've watched highlights of a festival and seen him (it's quickly turned off or skipped), I think that he's absolutely terrible for a festival, as he has nothing but crushingly slow songs, yet the crowds are huge and all singing along.

I don't get it.

season 13 GIF

4 hours ago, scottsdad said:

By the age of 79, a man should know not to follow the advice of a mysterious foreigner purely because they have a website entitled "SENSUAL SECRETS OF THE EXOTIC OCHILS".

I like how the Daily Heil puts up an article supposedly to warn people about this dangerous sexual practice, then outlines exactly how to do it.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Heard earlier that Lewis Capaldi now has the most streamed song ever.

He comes across as a good guy who doesn't take himself too seriously and is obviously talented, but his music is so, so dull. It's astonishingly boring. No idea why it's so popular.

Any time I've watched highlights of a festival and seen him (it's quickly turned off or skipped), I think that he's absolutely terrible for a festival, as he has nothing but crushingly slow songs, yet the crowds are huge and all singing along.

I don't get it.

Hide contents

season 13 GIF

I envy your youth. I remember when I first realised that I was an out-of-touch duffer.

It can't be long now before I start ranting about how <band my parents thought were shit compared to Glenn Miller/The Rolling Stones> pisses all over the noise that Generation Z likes.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/nov/15/mascot-paris-olympic-games-2024-likened-to-clitoris-in-trainers-phryges

"France’s mascots for the 2024 Olympic Games have been likened to a giant “clitoris in trainers”, with the French newspaper Libération hailing it as a revolutionary departure from the traditional phallic symbol of the Eiffel Tower."

I think the French have missed a trick here by not commissioning our very own 'Monsieur Throbbeurrr' for a multicoloured design.....

36 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/nov/15/mascot-paris-olympic-games-2024-likened-to-clitoris-in-trainers-phryges

"France’s mascots for the 2024 Olympic Games have been likened to a giant “clitoris in trainers”, with the French newspaper Libération hailing it as a revolutionary departure from the traditional phallic symbol of the Eiffel Tower."

I think the French have missed a trick here by not commissioning our very own 'Monsieur Throbbeurrr' for a multicoloured design.....

The 2012 Olympic logo (not the mascots) was described as Lisa Simpson giving someone a blow-job.

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

2012 Olympics.jpg

Edited by GordonD

3 hours ago, Duszek said:

Finally, two years and eight months after applying for citizenship, I can finally say:

“f**k you, Brexit. EU, baby. E fucking U.”

A1BFBAC0-0CC6-4922-AC8C-A583D41977D5.jpeg

Most of the celtic fans on here will be green with envy.