Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Wallet front left, phone front right, keys wherever I put them. Coins in the wee storage hole behind the gear stick in my car, because why would you carry cash in this day and age?

To chuck at refs obviously....

Mind you try that at Palmerston and it might hit your chairman on the back of the head!

20 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Keys back pocket! Worst shout ever.

Coins, keys, phone, vape all front pockets, although phone should not mix with keys, and keys should not mix with coins.

Wallet back right.

Phone in left front pocket, wallet in front right.  Key (I only carry the front door key with me) so that's in the wallet. I know I started all this but I don't actually keep coins in my wallet but I'd like the option to If I so choose.  Coins are in front left or back left depending on my whim at the time.  

Wallet front left (as it's harder for a pickpocket to lift it than back left). Coins back left, though not so much lately. Hankie front left (and I'm prepared to face abuse for that). Back right keys, sometimes. In the little ticket pocket inside the front right I keep a couple of pound coins for supermarket trollies.

I had a meeting today in a building at work I have never been to before. Quite new, security pass needed to get in. All high tech and beautiful, a monument of glass and steel.

Was shown round the fancy conference rooms and labs. The guys showing me round were expecting a reaction like this (1:30 in):

But for me the real treasure was the toilets. The only word I can think of to describe them is palatial. All decked out in soft colours and beautiful chrome. Well, I thought, no time like the present.

I availed myself of the rare opportunity. And as I sat there, I thought about the bog in my own building. The one that smells like a sewer. Cracked sink, overflowing bin, soap dispenser that doesn't work so there is a bar (!) of soap instead. Well, there was only one answer, really. I hollowed myself out from the armpits down.

These guys must have wondered if I was in trouble or ill, for I took my time.

As I left, I actually muttered to myself out loud "Not so fancy now, eh?"

3 hours ago, RH33 said:

Phone in right bra cup.

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

Don't you feel a right tit when you answer it?

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

She probably takes it out first

Phone or tit?

I've gone down a long rabbit hole of stuff today and I've just listened to Robbie Williams "it's only us" which was the main theme of Fifa 2000 (terrific soundtrack) 

It's got such a Manic Street Preachers feel to it though, strongly even. Is there something in that? Maybe there's someone who knows the ins and outs of these things better.

8 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

'Museum of Perth' would have been better......at least you could say we're going to the MOP.

Are you Perth Museum?

f**k off, we're the Museum of Perth. Bloody Perth Museum- splitters!