Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, 101 said:

💔 Lives on in Shiltons tears

Luxury player. You can see why Sheffield United knocked him back.

Bit more time spent tracking back and you'd maybe have made something of yourself, Diego mate.

16 hours ago, Shotgun said:

The jackpot for the multi-state lottery here is currently sitting at $825 million, which is £710,380,192.50 at time of typing and I have a ticket. Sadly, Mrs Shotgun already knows about it but even so, that should be enough to hire a decent professional hit man with quite a bit left over. Assuming I win, I'll throwing a big P&B bash somewhere in Scotland, probably next weekend.*  Those of you who haven't been nice to me in the past aren't invited and should be reconsidering their life choices right now.

* Subject to Falkirk not losing to Dunfermline.

Since you can't go anonymous when you win the lottery we'll all know it's you. Enjoy P&B turning up at your hoose. 

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Since you can't go anonymous when you win we'll all know it's you. Enjoy P&B turning up at your hoose. 

You'll have to get over the pirhana filled moat first. Then past the dragons. I'm definitely getting dragons.

39 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I was driving in Edinburgh yesterday and saw an Audi Q8, I think, with the personalised number plate PH1LPY.

@philpy pimping his ride?

Yep. I occasionally let the butler take it out for a spin.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Dundee having a normal one tonight.

Secondary school has been smashed up and riot police are out, helicopter an all. People being attacked.

IMG-20221031-WA0002.jpg