Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Not sure if this is the best thread but we need a way to mute/block picture and videos of people on social media. That cousin that you really can’t stand, mute him, problem solved right? But no, because his sister is always posting pictures of them every other day. They have facial recognition on phones so why can’t they have it to block all the annoying c***s you used to work with or your mates psycho gf with the annoying voice. Aware I may seem unhinged but I don’t really care.

Like that Black Mirror episode?

The jackpot for the multi-state lottery here is currently sitting at $825 million, which is £710,380,192.50 at time of typing and I have a ticket. Sadly, Mrs Shotgun already knows about it but even so, that should be enough to hire a decent professional hit man with quite a bit left over. Assuming I win, I'll throwing a big P&B bash somewhere in Scotland, probably next weekend.*  Those of you who haven't been nice to me in the past aren't invited and should be reconsidering their life choices right now.

* Subject to Falkirk not losing to Dunfermline.

31 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

The jackpot for the multi-state lottery here is currently sitting at $825 million, which is £710,380,192.50 at time of typing and I have a ticket. Sadly, Mrs Shotgun already knows about it but even so, that should be enough to hire a decent professional hit man with quite a bit left over. Assuming I win, I'll throwing a big P&B bash somewhere in Scotland, probably next weekend.*  Those of you who haven't been nice to me in the past aren't invited and should be reconsidering their life choices right now.

* Subject to Falkirk not losing to Dunfermline.

Just think of the fun you could have with that amount of dosh

"And as the new chairman and owner of Rangers I'm glad to announce we're changing the home strip to green and white hoops"

"The Shotgun backed East Stirlingshire claimed their second Premiership title in a row..."

"Scotland kicked off their first game of the Qualifiers at the new national stadium. ..

...in Lerwick"

19 hours ago, BFTD said:

^^^ terrified of Ed Byrne's flowing locks

15 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Is it a night of bus-themed entertainment?

Sadly one of Soutar’s mega busses didn’t come careering into the marquee and flatten the unfunny Irish twonk.