Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Thanks for all the good wishes, guys. I went into hospital last Wednesday and had the tumour removed from my leg the same morning. Got home today, never any pain but heavily bandaged right leg and left thigh where they took the skin graft. I have to go back on Tuesday to get the bandage changed and the wound inspected. Meanwhile my leg looks as if a shark has taken a bite out of it but the surgeon was really pleased at how it's healing. Don't look at the photo if you're having your tea (particularly if it's a pizza)

Hide contents

DSC_0007_BURST2022100308435280_BURST20221003084507136.thumb.jpg.fcf9e44647b350b4fee33cb0876e62d8.jpg

Oooft. Wishing you a speedy recovery 

Thanks guys. The colour of my foot is due to the iodine they put on the leg before the operation. As to the toenail, the plaster cast extended up to the back of my knee so I couldn't bend my leg to reach the nails.

12 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

This is one of the reasons I enjoy pie and Bovril. Someone in hospital with a chunk out their leg having to explain the state of their toenails.

The lack of empathy is ferocious.

He didn't think about us before he put his scabby leg up.

21 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

This is one of the reasons I enjoy pie and Bovril. Someone in hospital with a chunk out their leg having to explain the state of their toenails.

The lack of empathy is ferocious.

He hasn't showed us the state of his pants thankfully.

14 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

20221007_054117.thumb.jpg.8f539ab839b217ca9dd9526680d197f0.jpg

Get me fucking hame.

I used to do a bit of work in Orkney and also endured some brutal weather there. I remember being kept awake by the wind one night and watching out the window as my van in the car park was just about up on 2 wheels.

Also used to enjoy the drive along the coast from Golspie-Thurso and miss seeing that corner of the country.

13 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

The bairn’s primary school used to do it once a year with the head teacher acting the perp.

Top the the Hilltown right enough.

Grandkids, 6 and 9, were playing at drug dealers last night and school shooters this morning. I couldn't see much difference in each really. But who said kids don't know how to amuse themselves these days?