Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 hours ago, GordonD said:

The lump is the size of half a tennis ball so there's no bloody mistaking it.

Thanks for all the good wishes, guys. Hope to see you soon.

When I was 19 I had a lump removed from my right testicle. It was just a cyst on the epididymis. About the same size as the testicle itself, so it seemed for a while like I had 3 baws.

Had it removed on the Friday, was back at work (as a door to door salesman, a summer job) on the Monday. 

They don't let you keep the stuff they take out, so don't bother asking.

24 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I have spent just over half my life in the 21st century. 

So far it sucks dogs bollocks. All we hoped and dreamed in the 90s has gone up in smoke. 

I blame everyone born before 1975 and after 1985.

We were relatively happy with our lot before Thatcher came along and turned our collective lives to shit.  Ever since then, it's been all about me, me, me, but only those who were Tory supporters or bawbag Tory wannabees have benefitted whilst the rest of us have fed from their scraps.

A Revolution is much needed. 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

So far it sucks dogs bollocks. All we hoped and dreamed in the 90s has gone up in smoke. 

Just get on with it ya whining Millennial crybaby 

When I was young the Earth didn't have a crust. We had to walk on the mantle and were damn glad when air was invented!

On 27/09/2022 at 14:58, GordonD said:

Not going to be around for the next week or so - tomorrow I'm going into hospital to have a lump removed from my leg. Been annoying me for a few weeks and it turns out it's a tumour. So play nice and keep this place in good order until I get back.

All the best.

22 hours ago, scottsdad said:

What a lot of pish.  How can someone be born before 1975 and after 1985?  Some fucking academic you are.

It's mental how when you look back over stuff, it's different to how you thought it was.

Today's one.... Maradona was busted for Ephedrine, not cocaine at USA 94, and the famous celebration v Greece where I "knew" he looked absolutely high as f**k, is actually not much of anything.

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It's mental how when you look back over stuff, it's different to how you thought it was.

Today's one.... Maradona was busted for Ephedrine, not cocaine at USA 94, and the famous celebration v Greece where I "knew" he looked absolutely high as f**k, is actually not much of anything.

Aye the whole "look how high he is!!!!" was massively overplayed. He always looked a bit mental, but you see similar type celebrations on a regular basis and folk don't fall over themselves to say that someone is 'clearly high'.

Of course Maradona freely admitted to doing loads of drugs in his life, but he notes that he usually got in shape for playing.