Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 hours ago, bennett said:

Mums disgusted as company launches 'p***y-flavoured crisps' for 'brave' individuals

Probably doesn't contain real cats, like those supposedly hedgehog-flavour ones they brought out several years ago.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'm going to require more information.

Homemade? Euph?

John West "on the go". A sort of seafood pot rice hybrid. Would definitely say you need to use the fill line as a guide. I stopped short and rice was a bit al dente. 

Decent 7/10 as shelf food goes.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

John West "on the go". A sort of seafood pot rice hybrid. Would definitely say you need to use the fill line as a guide. I stopped short and rice was a bit al dente. 

Decent 7/10 as shelf food goes.

That sounds intriguing, disappointing, and disturbing in equal measure

Not going to be around for the next week or so - tomorrow I'm going into hospital to have a lump removed from my leg. Been annoying me for a few weeks and it turns out it's a tumour. So play nice and keep this place in good order until I get back.

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Not going to be around for the next week or so - tomorrow I'm going into hospital to have a lump removed from my leg. Been annoying me for a few weeks and it turns out it's a tumour. So play nice and keep this place in good order until I get back.

Best of luck Gordon.

I hear hospital food is tremendous, you're in for a treat.

Hope everything goes well.

Good luck. Hope it all goes well. See you back here soon.

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

that lump isn't your wallet is it? :P

Best wishes! 

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

Best of luck Goggsy.

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

Mind and write with a sharpie on the leg they've to operate on, just in case.

All the best.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Mind and write with a sharpie on the leg they've to operate on, just in case.

All the best.

The lump is the size of half a tennis ball so there's no bloody mistaking it.

Thanks for all the good wishes, guys. Hope to see you soon.