Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

I made an 11's comeback at 35 after not playing since the under 18s. My lasting memory from my first match is feigning injury in order to be subbed after making a lung-bursting run down the wing from defending a corner.

I was seriously considering feigning injury about the 60 minute mark until I made a lung bursting 5m run into the box to be scythed down for a penalty. Tucking away the subsequent spot kick gave me a boost to stand about for the remaining half hour.

I was supposed to be in Orkney last week but the Queen died and her funeral knocked my weeks jaunt off.

I was meant to be boarding to go to Orkney right now but the wind and rain knocked the ferry off for the night and now I'm in the house eating tuna biryani.

Re-booked for next Monday. Third time lucky.

Mums disgusted as company launches 'p***y-flavoured crisps' for 'brave' individuals

Bemused Mumsnet users thought the vagina crisps smelled like a bad idea, with one saying: 'What a vile idea. I'd like to think that it's a joke, but I fear it's not

2_Image.jpg

8 hours ago, bennett said:

Mums disgusted as company launches 'p***y-flavoured crisps' for 'brave' individuals

Bemused Mumsnet users thought the vagina crisps smelled like a bad idea, with one saying: 'What a vile idea. I'd like to think that it's a joke, but I fear it's not

2_Image.jpg

Probably be just like scampi fries. IMO.

Thank you.