Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

Think it does of you get a state pension from what I read. Automatic at 100 and 105 but can request inbetween.

Screenshot_20220923-091929.png

I remember a few years ago there was one old dear who was 108 or something so had received several cards over the years, and she complained that the photo of the Queen on the front was the same on all of them.

16 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I remember a few years ago there was one old dear who was 108 or something so had received several cards over the years, and she complained that the photo of the Queen on the front was the same on all of them.

Silly auld bat was just looking at the stamp on the envelope.

2 hours ago, RH33 said:

Think it does of you get a state pension from what I read. Automatic at 100 and 105 but can request inbetween.

Screenshot_20220923-091929.png

Used to be a bit special back in the days of telegrams, this is a bit like a Christmas card from a local business who have you on their mailing list.

15 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The guy who played Temple was Peter Coke* so Jonathan was fingered at a Coke party 

(*Pronounced Cook but spelt Coke. Might have been a more interested show if Peter Cook had played Temple. Especially as Derek and Clive: "F*ck me, that cnut was the f*cking murderer. You cnut)

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

What did you use it for?

I used to use on my long hair, back in the raving days.

I seemed to flow better when I was strutting my stuff.  you can see me here at the back(obviously) big wide circle (folk eccied oot there nut watching a pro)

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I used to use on my long hair, back in the raving days.

I seemed to flow better when I was strutting my stuff.  you can see me here at the back(obviously) big wide circle (folk eccied oot there nut watching a pro)

Would you right the words of that down? I need a new song for the new year.