Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

20 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I went to a good school, It was approved.. 

The more i read on this forum, It's  a middle class w**k together.

My son A ffs - my son just got realised is what I was thinking.

Our Scheme, we knew the day he was handing out the awards, so the bad c***s, hijacked him and only let him go after 12pm.....All the wet pants in the village....😆 

13 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Our Scheme, we knew the day he was handing out the awards, so the bad c***s, hijacked him and only let him go after 12pm.....All the wet pants in the village....😆 

Should the word "postman" appear somewhere in this anecdote?

On 09/08/2022 at 23:09, tamthebam said:

Just for info:

An 11 year old would be referred to the Children's Panel.

The 14 year old would be remanded in a secure unit. There's a place called Rossie Farm near Montrose. I don't think they're made to howk tatties or pick berries.

Wouldn't be going anywhere near the potting shed just incase a good old fashioned Scum-ing is doled out. 

Man tries to withdraw his savings from a bank in Lebanon, bank refuses likely due to the massive financial crisis in the country.

Man returns with gun, holds up bank until he gets his money, which he says is to pay for an operation for his father.

Crowds gather at the bank in support of the man. Unsure if he’s John Cazale or Al Pacino.

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Unsure if this has been posted elsewhere ........but WTF is going on in Wester Ross ?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/11/skye-lochalsh-shootings-residents-react

Thought they'd got mixed up with Wester Hailes initially......

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Man tries to withdraw his savings from a bank in Lebanon, bank refuses likely due to the massive financial crisis in the country.

Man returns with gun, holds up bank until he gets his money, which he says is to pay for an operation for his father.

Crowds gather at the bank in support of the man. Unsure if he’s John Cazale or Al Pacino.

This exact thing was a big part of the plot of Devils on Sky recently. 

Football's psychology evolution is gathering pace despite 'culture of conservatism' - BBC Sport

Not sure where I should be posting this. Perhaps that thread pondering when the next non Old Firm title winner will be. I'd love to see Scottish football clubs introducing brain scans of their players.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Make me think of Craggy Island's Tom

"It's ok, Father, it's my money. I just don't like filling in the forms"