Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Ripped the c**t out it today in fairness, sat at the pool reading The Young Team (highly recommended btw) and drinking my weight in all exclusive lager. Had a pint of wine with lunch and away for a siesta (lie down) 

Enjoy the Monday club friend. Off to bed soon after my 6th beer. Wifes only tried to Muay Thai kick on me 2 times, while I have kids running round the house like gold medallists.

We are all winners..

12 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Was in Newington earlier today and West Preston Street was blocked off due to a fire. Just found out it was Franco's chippy. Another of my youthful haunts disappears...................

279296155_Francos.jpg.d958ee8eea65ab4c59eec5268c071020.jpg

Rising energy bills for small businesses....

I think we might see a few 'accidental' fires.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Rising energy bills for small businesses....

I think we might see a few 'accidental' fires.

There was a restaurant in Stirling that had such an "accident" in the 1990s. As I recall, they didn't get any insurance money as the managers were spotted taking the carpets and other items out of the place just before the fire started. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That one will be dead, so there'll be a vacancy.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

OK. Get your affairs in order then. I'm Bert now. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Tribute I Volunteer GIF

I'm no deed yet ffs  but I do expect a guard of honour. 

Anyway, I'm not home till Thursday so still plenty of time to pull questionable women 

57 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Was in Newington earlier today and West Preston Street was blocked off due to a fire. Just found out it was Franco's chippy. Another of my youthful haunts disappears...................

279296155_Francos.jpg.d958ee8eea65ab4c59eec5268c071020.jpg

I rather suspect an insurance job. Never seemed particularly busy. 

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Ripped the c**t out it today in fairness, sat at the pool reading The Young Team (highly recommended btw) and drinking my weight in all exclusive lager. Had a pint of wine with lunch and away for a siesta (lie down) 

In the sun drinking wine by the pint, with the option of quines of questionable morals later. Tremendous stuff. THAT is fucking living.

I hope returning home to have your own place and one of Hamilton's fair maidens for your hole on the regular goes some way in alleviating the pain of leaving this wonderful single, hedonistic lifestyle behind. Bonne chance mon ami.

Also, Agree with The Young Team recommendation, great book. 

9 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

In the sun drinking wine by the pint, with the option of quines of questionable morals later. Tremendous stuff. THAT is fucking living.

I hope returning home to have your own place and one of Hamilton's fair maidens for your hole on the regular goes some way in alleviating the pain of leaving this wonderful single, hedonistic lifestyle behind. Bonne chance mon ami.

Also, Agree with The Young Team recommendation, great book. 

That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me. I take everything back about all of you.

Also. ASL?

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

There was a restaurant in Stirling that had such an "accident" in the 1990s. As I recall, they didn't get any insurance money as the managers were spotted taking the carpets and other items out of the place just before the fire started. 

Insurance firm it didn't pay, instead they called foul play. They knew we took the carpets out and wouldn't let it go.

Needed money, costs had risen, couldn't afford Sky television, torched the place, left no trace, our case was good to go. 

We didn't start the fire...

25 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Insurance firm it didn't pay, instead they called foul play. They knew we took the carpets out and wouldn't let it go.

Needed money, costs had risen, couldn't afford Sky television, torched the place, left no trace, our case was good to go. 

We didn't start the fire...

Star Trek Applause GIF

That is art.

It is exam results day, and my sons Higher results are now out via text / email.

He is still in bed, he usually gets up about 11 so we wont know til at least then  !

This post may move to "reasons to be cheerful" or "heads gone" thread later...............

Me right now 👇

Stressed Too Much GIF by NewQuest

8 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

It is exam results day, and my sons Higher results are now out via text / email.

He is still in bed, he usually gets up about 11 so we wont know til at least then  !

This post may move to "reasons to be cheerful" or "heads gone" thread later...............

Me right now 👇

Stressed Too Much GIF by NewQuest

Same here. Except my son didn't sign up to get them via text so we wait for the postman to bring them.

We usually get our post at about 1 pm.