Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

56 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

A gang of lively 11 year olds got on the bus last night. One of them wanted a square go with a chubby kid and gave him a hefty slap in the chops when he refused to take him on then got off the bus. 

I commended the kid for his stance, only for another wee fanny (smoking an E cigarette I might add) to give me a barrage of cheek, calling me a specky c**t etc. 

As luck would have it, we got off at the same stop. Going into my house he got his mobile phone out, took my pic and said his dad will kick my c**t in for being a paedophile. 

If you hear of a house in Lochee getting torched in the next few days pray for CJ. 

Should've leathered the wee c**t and his da

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Should've leathered the wee c**t and his da

Haha. I'm ten stone soaking wet. The only thing I've got going in my favour is the wee feral kid probably hasn't got a sensible parent to keep him in check. The poor guy. 

I don't like bullying. 

20 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Haha. I'm ten stone soaking wet. The only thing I've got going in my favour is the wee feral kid probably hasn't got a sensible parent to keep him in check. The poor guy. 

I don't like bullying. 

Should've just started screaming and acting like a nutter, would've scared him off, nobody wants to fight a nutter.

Son came home last night greetin' that some paedo c**t was trying to touch him up on the bus last night. 

I have the specky c***s photo and he is getting a fuckin hidin'. Seen more meat on a butcher's pencil.

In other news, my vape pen is missing.

Edited by johnnydun

39 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Son came home last night greetin' that some paedo c**t was trying to touch him up on the bus last night. 

I have the specky c***s photo and he is getting a fuckin hidin'. Seen more meat on a butcher's pencil.

In other news, my vape pen is missing.

@Cosmic Joe

I have some tips that may help.

Spoiler

Best 843 303 554 GIFs | Gfycat

16 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

A gang of lively 11 year olds got on the bus last night. One of them wanted a square go with a chubby kid and gave him a hefty slap in the chops when he refused to take him on then got off the bus. 

I commended the kid for his stance, only for another wee fanny (smoking an E cigarette I might add) to give me a barrage of cheek, calling me a specky c**t etc. 

As luck would have it, we got off at the same stop. Going into my house he got his mobile phone out, took my pic and said his dad will kick my c**t in for being a paedophile. 

If you hear of a house in Lochee getting torched in the next few days pray for CJ. 

Should have threatened to get your dad to batter his dad. That's how threats went when I was at school. 

32 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Should have threatened to get your dad to batter his dad. That's how threats went when I was at school. 

Famously revived between Prince Harry and Prince William at the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-62150163

Duke Tam the Bam of Lamb has a ring to it, don't you think? 

Whoa, Black Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
Black Betty had a child (Bam-ba-lam)
The damn thing gone wild (Bam-ba-lam)
She said, "I'm worryin' outta mind" (Bam-ba-lam)
The damn thing gone blind (Bam-ba-lam)
I said oh, Black Betty (Bam-ba-lam)
She really gets me high (Bam-ba-lam)
You know that's no lie (Bam-ba-lam)
She's so rock steady (Bam-ba-lam)
And she's always ready (Bam-ba-lam)

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

How come youre sober enough to post?

Ripped the c**t out it today in fairness, sat at the pool reading The Young Team (highly recommended btw) and drinking my weight in all exclusive lager. Had a pint of wine with lunch and away for a siesta (lie down)