Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Not new, I was stuck in a jam from Birmingham to the South West, easter '95.

We had football, karaoke and even a few set the BBQ up

I can’t remember which thread it was posted on but one of the “Karen’s Diner” places where the staff are expected to be rude to customers took it a bit too far

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/karens-diner-calls-dad-paedo-27607640?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=star_main&fbclid=IwAR3JXyytKiv2WsIbmgDm_IEegKPqpqbN2OBqQALkcmwdj-M-uTyDhvksWyo

Speaking to the Courier Mail, he explained: “My daughter was doing a Facebook Live and this young guy came up and said, ‘Are you on OnlyFans you tart? – Here's some content for you’ and he pretended to w*** himself off and jizz on the table.

“My daughter sat on my lap because she was concerned and he said, "What are you a pedo? Are you all having sex with each other?"'

18 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I can’t remember which thread it was posted on but one of the “Karen’s Diner” places where the staff are expected to be rude to customers took it a bit too far

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/karens-diner-calls-dad-paedo-27607640?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=star_main&fbclid=IwAR3JXyytKiv2WsIbmgDm_IEegKPqpqbN2OBqQALkcmwdj-M-uTyDhvksWyo

James May's new show also has him visiting a rude restaurant. 

28 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

But you'll get it fixed and use it as backup, shoorely ?

Binned mate, they normally only last me 2 seasons. So much had already went wrong with the mower this year I'd had enough. Changed brand, bought a weibang, previously using masport.

4 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Binned mate, they normally only last me 2 seasons. So much had already went wrong with the mower this year I'd had enough. Changed brand, bought a weibang, previously using masport.

Ah, I was thinking you had one of these ride-on John Deere 4ft deck jobs...................

I spent an hour yesterday unsubscribing from shite marketing emails - usually from companies I'd bought something from but have no plans to do so again or from news outlets I'd signed up for just to read one article.

It feels as if my inbox has had a detox - though I will miss, "Carnoustie mum ripped out neighbour’s hair extensions over Facebook dispute".  Sorry, Courier.

Turns out I'm capable of fluent mirror writing.  Furthermore, whatever I write with my right hand (going from left to right on the page), my left hand can simultaneously write in reverse (going from right to left, albeit with terrible handwriting on the left because I'm not ambidextrous).

For example, if writing Pie and Bovr(il) on a bit of paper, both my right and left hand would be finishing the 'r' at the same time, and it would look like a bit like this:

image.png.381af4367d4bde5296cdc61235f0b3fe.png

Are there other P&B freaks like this?  After somebody recently telling me that my mum and I are the only people she knows who can do it without the need to think about it (whilst expecting that there will be others out there somewhere), I'm trying to judge how common or rare this is.  A brief online search would suggest the latter.

Edited by Hedgecutter

26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I spent an hour yesterday unsubscribing from shite marketing emails - usually from companies I'd bought something from but have no plans to do so again or from news outlets I'd signed up for just to read one article.

It feels as if my inbox has had a detox - though I will miss, "Carnoustie mum ripped out neighbour’s hair extensions over Facebook dispute".  Sorry, Courier.

Nearly makes me want to sign up...