Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

57 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Finished work for the day, back in sunny Dundee and fancy a trip in town for a pint. I don't however fancy spending £4 to get there to spend about £15 on pints.

It's a conundrum.

Walk and stop at every shop! Lazy c**t, if you drink on the way, the time you get there, just jump in a taxi to take you home (tell them to stop for a few beers).

Kids, what they like.

or........

Big John is getting burnt today(my helicopter has no petrol). Funny enough it's also the Thai King birthday (holiday).

So I've taken the day off of work and started drinking 7am. 

Everyone, no tears, no sad. The first person you meet (outwith your family) give a compliment. Do it!

Enjoy your life

20 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Walk and stop at every shop! Lazy c**t, if you drink on the way, the time you get there, just jump in a taxi to take you home (tell them to stop for a few beers).

Kids, what they like.

or........

I've got 2 tickets for Billy Bragg tonight at the band-stand in Kelvingrove (Glasgow) if anyone can make it (free to a good home)?  I'm too ill to go.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

A baker in Stonehaven. But it’s. JG Ross product so anywhere up there should have them. 

Aye his pehs are the tits. I'll nip in to Stonehaven tomorrow.

Had a wee Ravy Davy fish bar the day in Aberdeen. £3 for a small bag of chips. You loons are fucking mental.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Aye his pehs are the tits. I'll nip in to Stonehaven tomorrow.

Had a wee Ravy Davy fish bar the day in Aberdeen. £3 for a small bag of chips. You loons are fucking mental.

I used to stay up the back of Davy's Chipper.

I can't see past Mike's Famous Chipper though, plus the owner is an old friend of mine.

Spoiler

That's right, Chipper.

Edited by johnnydun

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I used to stay up the back of Davy's Chipper.

Reveal hidden contents

That's right, Chipper.

Decent wee area by the looks of it. I'm discovering more and more of Aberdeen with this job and I can honestly say it's got the largest amount of (shite) burger vans. What the f**k are they things they use they claim are "rolls".