Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 21/07/2022 at 11:22, Left Back said:

Pity it isn't more.  c***s, the lot of them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62249049

While it may be foolhardy (especially when you are in your 50s & 60s and maybe not as fit as you think you are), I hardly think it deserves death. It's not like they are bullfighters.

On 21/07/2022 at 23:16, ICTJohnboy said:

As a one time resident of Accrington, and observer of so many maniacs behind the wheels of cars, I found this interesting but not surprising.

The inquest/inquiry might be of interest to  Inanimate Carbon Rod

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/drink-driver-posted-snapchat-during-24548986?utm_source=lancs_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter2&utm_medium=email

Why did his relatives think the inquest was "shady" and a "joke"?

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I can only guess that they were unhappy that the driver of the police car wasn't required to appear at the inquest. Presumably they felt he was, at least, partly responsible for the crash. 

Have you looked at the comments from Joe Public at the bottom of the page? Not a lot of sympathy for Mr Sultan in evidence there.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I can only guess that they were unhappy that the driver of the police car wasn't required to appear at the inquest. Presumably they felt he was, at least, partly responsible for the crash. 

Have you looked at the comments from Joe Public at the bottom of the page? Not a lot of sympathy for Mr Sultan in evidence there.

No, I didn't get that length, will have a wee gleak.

My new bluetooth turntable got delivered this morning.  Have dug out all my old albums n currently trawling through some gems from my first album bought, For Your Pleasure by Roxy Music in 1973, to the eclectic mix i've bought over the years.  Happy days and months ahead.

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Well if it doesn't hurt when you pass water  best just use it for that then.

It doesn't actually hurt when I pass water but I get nervous going over the Dean Bridge.

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

We were warned.

About the SKYNET Programme

SKYNET is a family of military communications satellites, currently operated for the Ministry of Defence (MOD), that provides strategic communication services to the UK Armed Forces and allies. SKYNET 5 is the most recent generation of this family.

On 24/07/2022 at 09:58, Jacksgranda said:

More here on the question you raised.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/police-cleared-over-death-snapchat-24580876?utm_source=lancs_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter2&utm_medium=email