Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I didn't know that.  Thanks for the information, when it comes up on the Daily Quiz (which you will have forgotten on that day).😉

Me, too! :lol:

I can't even get questions right that come up the week before...

1 hour ago, Cairn Terrier said:

Mussolini and Napoleon were both short arses as well.

Stalin stood at only 5'3" and had a withered left arm, there's a pattern developing here...

10 minutes ago, ParsJake said:

Stalin stood at only 5'3" and had a withered left arm, there's a pattern developing here...

We may have been spared catastrophe given that Ronnie Corbett went into showbusiness rather than politics.

2 hours ago, Cairn Terrier said:

Oh, I don’t know you then.
emoji23.png

As 1 of 2 Dundee supporters ever to live in Oban (My da' being the other one), I thought that might have narrowed it down a bit. My mum's side of the family has been there since the dawn of time though.

Worst than Thatcher.
Do they still cheer the half time scores if Rangers are winning?
Yes was happening in the late 80's early 90's. Reason I went to most Raith home games (I lived near at the time) and went a stood in the away end, every time.
In all my years going to rovers games since the early 90s I have never heard fans cheering a rangers score unless they were humping Dunfermline or losing

56 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:
7 hours ago, SlipperyP said:
Worst than Thatcher.
Do they still cheer the half time scores if Rangers are winning?
Yes was happening in the late 80's early 90's. Reason I went to most Raith home games (I lived near at the time) and went a stood in the away end, every time.

In all my years going to rovers games since the early 90s I have never heard fans cheering a rangers score unless they were humping Dunfermline or losing

Good for you.

I had to go for an long overdue eye test today, because they stopped sending me contact lenses.

Apparently the vision in one eye has got better whilst it’s deteriorated in the other.

when I asked if that meant I’d get different strength lenses for each eye, the woman said yeah but that had already been the case for the last 4 years. 

As 1 of 2 Dundee supporters ever to live in Oban (My da' being the other one), I thought that might have narrowed it down a bit. My mum's side of the family has been there since the dawn of time though.

Probably nearer your mums age than yours…..[emoji15]

31 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I had to go for an long overdue eye test today, because they stopped sending me contact lenses.

Apparently the vision in one eye has got better whilst it’s deteriorated in the other.

when I asked if that meant I’d get different strength lenses for each eye, the woman said yeah but that had already been the case for the last 4 years. 

My last contact lens appointment (March this year) noted that my eyes had somehow managed to become the same 'strength'.

Means I only need to order one box of lenses at a time.