Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Man spotted taking SQUIRREL for a walk on a lead outside Tesco in bizarre moment

0_squirrel.jpg

Nowadays the variety of pets people can choose from is never-ending.

There's conventional choices, such as cats and dogs, and more exotic creatures, like snakes, chameleons, rats or even miniature goats.

Yet a pet squirrel is not something you see everyday.

But in the town of Hailsham in West Sussex, a man has been spotted regularly walking one of the rodents on a lead.

A bemused onlooker captured the sight outside Hailsham Tesco, and soon went on to share it online, Sussex Live reports.

In the clip, Geri Burt, who captured the video, is heard saying: "The man's got a squirrel on a lead," to which another equally confused spectator replies with bemusement: "A squirrel on a lead?

I used to take my pet ferret out on a lead, I was about 12 though.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I used to take my pet ferret out on a lead, I was about 12 though.

That wasn't the west end of Aberdeen centre by any chance? Used to see one on a lead on Chapel st. 

My wife, the loony, is training the cat to go in the garden (honestly, f**k knows) by making it wear a pink harness with a lead and walking around with it. Seen a few people do a double take then pish themselves laughing going past our drive. 

Just now, coprolite said:

That wasn't the west end of Aberdeen centre by any chance? Used to see one on a lead on Chapel st. 

My wife, the loony, is training the cat to go in the garden (honestly, f**k knows) by making it wear a pink harness with a lead and walking around with it. Seen a few people do a double take then pish themselves laughing going past our drive. 

Nah mate, when I lived in Oban. 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Woman I work with takes her cat for a walk round the streets on a lead.  Thought she was the only mentalist that would put a cat on a lead.

There was a guy in South Edinburgh used to take his ferrets for a walk.

Neighbour across the road takes her cat for a walk on a lead. I presume because it's a pedigree one and worth a Bob or two and she doesn't want it fighting with other cats.

We used to just let our scruffy mogs take care of themselves when they were out and about 

13 hours ago, coprolite said:

chewin-the-fat-fancy-cheese-baguette-modus-operandi.gif