Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

17 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I’m on holiday in the UK, in a seaside resort. It’s lovely, having a great time but for the first time the other day I really felt like a member of the liberal metropolitan elite. We were driving through a town near where we are and thought we’d just pop on somewhere for some food. The town is somewhere that dreary news pieces now refer to as the Red Wall. Literally every food place in the town was a chippy, kebab or pizza place. There literally was nowhere to get even a pish standard sit down meal. We eventually drove a couple of towns over and went to one of those places you get next to a Premier Inn. 

Hoping to get a column in the Guardian or Times off the back off this experience. 

Conversely, we’ve been in Dunkeld for a couple of days. I got some very nice marmalade.

Mrs managed to get 10% off one of those nice diffuser/oil/scent things. The bigger 100ml bottle

was far better value. 

image.jpeg.a019cdbbba50b526c860bbe4138bdf58.jpeg

The question is though, after the discount, was it 

A: £23

B: £128

C:$1,000,000

This is a “mods, please”..

@101 has, each preseason, organised a shirt sponsorship of one of Dunfermline’s many jobbers. Instead of going on a cruise, or using it to renovate his second home he actually diligently raises the money and actually sorts out the sponsorship. 

With such diligence and good-deed-doing he is really letting the side down. 

7 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Well done Mr Alli. We might not be able to afford to eat or heat the house but it will at least smell nice.

I'm not a fan of Dunkeld. Drove through one day at work and stopped for lunch. Lovely pub with a view, I'm not that hungry - just a bowl of chips for me.

Something not dissimilar to this appeared :

SS_Chunky_triple-cooked_chips_(2).thumb.jpg.b0267828f065b7ad6baee4d518361880.jpg

and cost £4.50.

Lovely place, in no hurry to visit again. I used to get annoyed whenever I had to drive through it 

1 hour ago, Shandön Par said:

This is a “mods, please”..

@101 has, each preseason, organised a shirt sponsorship of one of Dunfermline’s many jobbers. Instead of going on a cruise, or using it to renovate his second home he actually diligently raises the money and actually sorts out the sponsorship. 

With such diligence and good-deed-doing he is really letting the side down. 

You've not seen how much I get paid for your PayPal details 😉

I see Rangers and Celtic fans are paggering seven bells of shite out one another at the Boogie Bar after a load of Celtic fans started singing about Andy Goram, Davie Cooper and Walter Smith all being dead.

What a bunch of fucking weirdos, the lot of them. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I see Rangers and Celtic fans are paggering seven bells of shite out one another at the Boogie Bar after a load of Celtic fans started singing about Andy Goram, Davie Cooper and Walter Smith all being dead.

What a bunch of fucking weirdos, the lot of them. 

I was greeting when I found out Bobby Sands was still deid.

9 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm not a fan of Dunkeld. Drove through one day at work and stopped for lunch. Lovely pub with a view, I'm not that hungry - just a bowl of chips for me.

Something not dissimilar to this appeared :

SS_Chunky_triple-cooked_chips_(2).thumb.jpg.b0267828f065b7ad6baee4d518361880.jpg

and cost £4.50.

Lovely place, in no hurry to visit again. I used to get annoyed whenever I had to drive through it 

Edinburgh City (RIP) played Bankfoot Athletic (RIP) in a pre-season friendly in Dunkeld years ago. You could feel the waves of disapproval that a bunch of sweary East of Scotland League footballers had invaded their lovely town

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Edinburgh City (RIP) played Bankfoot Athletic (RIP) in a pre-season friendly in Dunkeld years ago. You could feel the waves of disapproval that a bunch of sweary East of Scotland League footballers had invaded their lovely town

“Maybe if we change our name often enough we’ll be able to stop tamthebam following us about?”

10 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

You mean DAFCFussballGmbH to give us our official title these days?

You'd better start doing those half and half "freundschaft" scarves you get in German football then

"Dunfermline/Falkirk" perhaps .. :lol:

21 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

You'd better start doing those half and half "freundschaft" scarves you get in German football then

Kokoro No Sports GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

38 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Shite/Shiter perhaps...