Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Taking this to the tip. Feel a bit like an undertaker.

46BCCDCB-808C-4909-8D80-CB66BC9FD4FE.thumb.jpeg.521eaf212a226953cfc4f18ecf603650.jpeg

This picture was the thumbnail for the thread on the app and I just knew it would be you up to no bloody good!

37 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I reckon I could batter Mick Robertson.

No idea who Mick Robertson is!

Just now, Bairnardo said:

fucking noisy twats aswell. My cat noises them up by his mere presence and the won't shut up about it.

They would batter him though

They're mental b*****ds. They also fire around in packs/gangs.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

No idea who Mick Robertson is!

Not a boomer then?

Magpie was ITV's version of Blue Peter. Pete Brady, Tony Bastable and Susan Stranks were the first presenters. Wee Dougie Rae replaced Brady, and the afore mentioned Robertson (with his Brian May-a-like curly perm) replaced the much older Bastable as the show tried to appeal to a younger audience. 

Bond Girl Jenny Hanley replaced Stranks and some years later blonde-permed Tommy Boyd replaced Rae.

I always liked the contrast in their Xmas appeals

1. Blue Peter...send us used stamps
  2. Magpie...just send us the fucking money.

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Not a boomer then?

Magpie was ITV's version of Blue Peter. Pete Brady, Tony Bastable and Susan Stranks were the first presenters. Wee Dougie Rae replaced Brady, and the afore mentioned Robertson (with his Brian May-a-like curly perm) replaced the much older Bastable as the show tried to appeal to a younger audience. 

Bond Girl Jenny Hanley replaced Stranks and some years later blonde-permed Tommy Boyd replaced Rae.

Alas my man, I have no idea what 'Magpie' is/was.

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Not a boomer then?

The Spencer Davis Group (Stevie Winwood) did the theme tune under an alias.

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Top notch live entertainment in the day, who didn't find it funny watching a baby elephant drag it's keeper through it's own pish. 

"Ooooh, gerroff me foot".

Edited by Arch Stanton

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Top notch live entertainment in the day, who didn't find it funny watching a baby elephant drag it's keeper through it's own pish. 

Showing your age there. I remember when Anthea Turner was making Tracey Island using left over bog roll tubes. Halcyon days.

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Well then, Magpie was ITV's version of BP. It did finish in the early 80s which might explain your unfamiliarity.

I wasn't born until (very) late 84.

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Before my time I think!

"The greatest advantage of this beast..."

Is that it can pleasure you and you're not breaking any laws.

Unlike a real horse.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/6963265/horse-sex-bestiality-aberdeenshire-joshua-lee-paterson-jordan-turnbull/

I think they were just new to the area and sought some information on dating from a local and it got lost in translation.

"Just go and fuck some quines."