Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

28 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Might be hard to fit them all in the Ring.

Not wishing to be controversial but........................................................................................................................Build a bigger feckin' ring ?

28 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Not wishing to be controversial but........................................................................................................................Build a bigger feckin' ring ?

I was angling for a Kenneth, but that would be the sensible option thanks.

Didn’t get to sleep till 4am, thinking I started at 8am today; woke up at 7, thought I was running late, turns out I start at 10.30 today as it’s my late shift. My last late shift was Friday past so assumed my next one wouldn’t be so close together; bealing. Swiftly got my stuff and told co-workers I’ll see them at half 10.

3 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Didn’t get to sleep till 4am, thinking I started at 8am today; woke up at 7, thought I was running late, turns out I start at 10.30 today as it’s my late shift. My last late shift was Friday past so assumed my next one wouldn’t be so close together; bealing. Swiftly got my stuff and told co-workers I’ll see them at half 10.

I think this was the storyline in one of the later series of 24. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I only discovered paprika fried eggs yesterday and honestly what a fucking game changer.

I have had paprika on boiled eggs with egg mayo before (from the Morrisons salad bar). Tremendous. 

On 26/06/2022 at 04:22, DA Baracus said:

@Stellaboz is an absolutely excellent lad and I'm always incredibly grateful and happy that he's one of my best friends and that he and his brilliant wife are two of my favourite people. I love them both.

Ah you soppy sack of handsomeness you!

On 26/06/2022 at 12:04, BFTD said:

Alright, what did you do?

Thankfully nothing. That I know of. Except drawing one of many penises in our wedding guest book, so many it feels like an exhibition. 

21 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I was there yesterday, it was great. My wee boy loves machinery and vehicles and we spent ages going round and climbing into the tractors and combine harvesters. He also liked watching the big animals and the competitions. There are also loads of things we never saw as it’s so big, there was a whole big area for kids we never even got to. 

There’s also loads of food tents and stalls selling farm produce, as well as clothes and other gear. Quite a few beer and gin tents as well. 

I really enjoyed it, a great family day. I plan to take the boy to a Highland Games as well soon, I used to get taken to stuff like that when I was a kid, I loved it.

Around 190,000 people attend it in total, it’s a huge event. 

Aye, but would they go on a wet Tuesday night in November? In Keith?