Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

The last three times I've gone on holiday I've been sat next to a professional footballer either at the airport or on the flight. Aaron McEneff the lucky lad today.

^ ^  It's Rebekah Vardy!  ^ ^

Edited by Boghead ranter

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Edinburgh's no' cheap, y'know....................

Indeed.

Broon's on tour down there later next week... if all goes to plan? 

Daughter Broon (who now lives there) took us to the Dishoom for Breakfast earlier in the year.  Bacon & Egg Naan... oh ya h**r sir . 😛😍

On the bus back from Embra and we're passing Ingliston where thousands of people appear to have attended some kind of event. Why? 

I know lower division Scottish fitba can be considered quite niche, but spending a day out looking at tractors and livestock? The size of some of these vehicles in the car parks as well suggests they could probably afford to be something less boring as well. 

Why? 

25 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

On the bus back from Embra and we're passing Ingliston where thousands of people appear to have attended some kind of event. Why? 

I know lower division Scottish fitba can be considered quite niche, but spending a day out looking at tractors and livestock? The size of some of these vehicles in the car parks as well suggests they could probably afford to be something less boring as well. 

Why? 

They have beer tents I believe and lots of stuff to occupy kids. Look, a goat! A tractor! Be good.

43 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Why? 

The St Johnstone thread would be a better place to ask.