Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Sorry for the quote ones self shite, but I'd like to elaborate a little.

As said above, I was travelled to post to pillar during me youth. Sure, it was exciting, my mum and dad did everything for us, but money was never an issue (we never paid bills, just fucked off). 

I left my house (sister brought me up) at 17, when I made my first big wage. I was no Angel, taken drugs from 13. Kicking f**k out of anyone who looked at me with the wrong eye. Stabbed 3 times and had a real gun put to my head. That was my life....all before 18 yo.

I found a beauty of my life when I was 19, from Dundee.  She was a snobby girl, which I think to this day, she only went with me as I was a bad c**t and her family disapproved. We moved to Solihull, within 2 months I got again involved with the wrong crowd, 2 years and it finished, I never left as I was in the deep. The Dudley boys, used me as enforcer (something I'm good at).

I moved back to Scotland after my debts were paid. That's when it really fucked up. For 10 years I had friends, dying left right...I can't take it anymore.

I bought a wee house in Auchtermuchty...done it up (4 years), then f**k off round the world.

I was never coming back but also never going to settle (how could I)

Then I met Mou. Took on her daughter(hate that term)(which doesn't happen  here, I saw she was raw, I saw she was sad....I became her father). 

I now have 2 more little fuckers, that call me dad. I cry most days...on my own. My wife cuddles me, my kids kick me.

i think, I'm better here....

Did I tell the story of me getting hold upped in Phnom Penh, the boy was not old enough, I just walk over the street and hit the gang member in the puss.  

I give no fucks (I really do). but I do love you! You'll never  get better hugged until you hug from @SlipperyP

Gave a great day,

Feck. We are same age. Yet I was born, went school & uni, worked and lived all within a 30 mile radius.

Kind of wish I'd travelled more when younger....minus the chibbings of course. 

It looks like the same footage as from a Top Rank documentary (on YouTube) before his last fight. 

Could be an eye opener for some football folk though who wonder why Scotland doesn’t produce genuinely top level players when they see the training that goes in to get to the top.
Staying at the top arguably even harder. Always amazes me how some talented fighters just fall away and some stay there for years. Michael Jordan fascinated me in the last dance when you seen the levels and consistency he reached eith all the distractions there were.

Boxers are that x 10. Would be so easy to decide not to get melted in the face and go to the trenches against younger guys etc once you reach the money

2 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

It looks like the same footage as from a Top Rank documentary (on YouTube) before his last fight. 

Could be an eye opener for some football folk though who wonder why Scotland doesn’t produce genuinely top level players when they see the training that goes in to get to the top.

It's really not 'the top' though when the sport in question is just boxing.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Any takers for this? (Check out where it's from!)

Link

Poor listing IMO. Needs emphasis on the "from the legendary meeting of Britain's top sex offenders" part, along with some screenshots from the episode.

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I genuinely didn't realise Ryan Giggs was still officially the Wales manager.

Although obviously he isn't now

I, too, was surprised he had resigned from a job I didn't realise he had.

Saw what looked like a female today sitting on the pavement just outside the Hilton hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Thought she was necking a can of beer but on closer look it turned out to be a can of WD40.

Her face honestly looked like this.

1C3C631E-66DB-4BE8-BDBC-3333E2F3E6E3.jpeg