Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I guess if she can’t Google something then turning off the flash is way beyond her.

I didn’t really understand that point either. Not sure if they’d been chatting about it before with other mates. Who knows. I should’ve accosted her and demanded an explanation tbh as they warn against the use of mobile phones at the start of the film.

Either way, entertaining film, a decent watch. Miles Teller meant to be the heartthrob but imo your man ‘Hangman’ stole the show on that front. Some amount of Botox in Tom Cruise & Val Kilmer.

11 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Right me, Bert and Shandon are going someplace next year and it's going to be the P&B "The Hangover"

Still a place for somebody to play Allan.

£5k buy in.

We’d definitely only need a one way ticket.

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

You need some sort of additional risk insurance for the hospital bills.

Cali Herald headline..

“Cartel members express outrage at behaviour of Scottish tourists as ching, hooker and weapon supplies run low”

20 minutes ago, thomas said:

At least they tried to hide it, if it was Hermes or whatever they're called now it would probably have been left on the table or chucked up the roof.

20220613_154850.jpg

20220613_154854.jpg

I have that exact same storage box. The plastic bit for the lock snapped so the lid flies off in a breeze unless I lay a brick on top.

51 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I have that exact same storage box. The plastic bit for the lock snapped so the lid flies off in a breeze unless I lay a brick on top.

Couldn't you just glue another plastic bit on? 

The_Repair_Shop_title_card.jpg.c37ecdffd4799ede4c377d8d9fdec1a3.jpg

4 hours ago, thomas said:

At least they tried to hide it, if it was Hermes or whatever they're called now it would probably have been left on the table or chucked up the roof.

20220613_154850.jpg

20220613_154854.jpg

I think we must have the only good Hermes delivery driver.

I'm having a midlife crisis and Ibiza only allows three drinks a day all inclusive [emoji28]

Get pished at night, spend the hours of 10am and 6pm recovering in the lazy river at Siam park.

Siam Park has a reputation for animal cruelty.

That not Loro park you are thinking of? The one at the North of the island?

BTW can I also recommend Siam Park?. Not sure about that as a proposition as a single man but nonetheless great fun if you just go get in amongst it. I doubt anyone will care too much.

Allow yourself one hangover free day to enjoy the rest of the rides there. Give the wave machine a crack.

19 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Wullieimages.jpg.33ca873d55a9ab90f1e3a643017a71a8.jpgThrobber needs to up his game...............................

16 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I always thought that Zebedee was a Dickhead.

Zebedee always managed to spring into action.