Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There was something odd about the furlogh.  Didn’t he fire them before furlogh was announced, then re-hire them but say they wouldn’t get paid until he got the money from the government?
Can’t remember the exact details but do remember him out-cunting even himself.
You're quite possibly correct.
I recall seeing a social media outrage about 'Spoons. That's when I asked my mate about his daughter and he said she was furloughed. I took it from that, that social media had it wrong.

I honestly don’t know what sort of cuisine they have in Romania. I’m sure it’s nice, I like central and Eastern European food but I can’t recall seeing any food marketed as Romanian. There must be quite a few Romanians in the UK now as well.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I honestly don’t know what sort of cuisine they have in Romania. I’m sure it’s nice, I like central and Eastern European food but I can’t recall seeing any food marketed as Romanian. There must be quite a few Romanians in the UK now as well.

The old Cooker Factory store at St George's Cross in Glasgow now has a Romanian supermarket in it

So Paul Hartley has taken over as manager of Hartlepool, following in the footsteps of Arsene Wenger in running a club that partly shares his name. A couple of missed opportunities there - why did Ricky Villa never take charge at Aston Villa, or Brian Clough at Scunthorpe?

2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

So Paul Hartley has taken over as manager of Hartlepool, following in the footsteps of Arsene Wenger in running a club that partly shares his name. A couple of missed opportunities there - why did Ricky Villa never take charge at Aston Villa, or Brian Clough at Scunthorpe?

Hartley surely destined to manage Trampmere Rovers?

38 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I get that you're just making a joke, but Wolfgang Wolf managing Wolfsburg is surely the gold standard here.

Pork. Lots of pork.

That list is obviously nonsense though.

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

Jason Scotland still to fulfil his destiny.

Thailand down at 21 is bollocks.

Italy is #1 on any credible list though, so that's fine
The top spot is up for debate, but it's obviously there or thereabouts. Any large country with many climactic zones should be up there for diversity alone: China, Mexico, Iran, Turkey, India.

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

2013 John Hughes relegates Hartlepool, 2017 John Hughes relegates Raith Rovers, 2022 John Hughes relegates Dunfermline.

His media pals still think he's a good spud because he won a cup.

4 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

The top spot is up for debate, but it's obviously there or thereabouts. Any large country with many climactic zones should be up there for diversity alone: China, Mexico, Iran, Turkey, India.

Italy wins hands down for diversity alone.

8 hours ago, GordonD said:

If Jocky Scott had become national team manager we'd have been World Champions... probably...

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Have you tried Korean meatballs?? They are the dogs bollocks.