Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I need thoughts on this guy. Watched a video of him pushing over a drunk guy coz "self defense" and nearly cracked the c***s skull in. 

Scottish dude that walks about provoking crackheads and drunk guys til the point they confront him and he kicks them. c**t needs got. 

Good example of how much of an absolute mental c**t he is  

Edited by Albus Bulbasaur

1 hour ago, superwell87 said:

This is has been put together so well to run in sync!

I'd forgotten just how good classic Tom & Jerry was.

13 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I'm not even joking but is that not a photoshop of that weird Paddy guy?

It is aye.

11 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I need thoughts on this guy. Watched a video of him pushing over a drunk guy coz "self defense" and nearly cracked the c***s skull in. 

Scottish dude that walks about provoking crackheads and drunk guys til the point they confront him and he kicks them. c**t needs got. 

Good example of how much of an absolute mental c**t he is  

I managed 30 seconds of his patter there and had to turn off. I agree that someone needs to crack him. Bullying homeless drug addicts isn't a cool look. 

[/url] Good example of how much of an absolute mental c**t he is  
His patter is awful. The guy with the sleeping bag that confronted him sums him up.

Just spent most of the morning trying to contact HMRC/submitting my self assessment form.

I'd already visited HMRC's site twice to check I didn't need to submit a SA form. However, having established that, I then had to phone a number which was constantly engaged. Their digital on line "help service" was of no use either.

Eventually, after jumping through umpteen "security" hoops submitted my SA for the last tax year.

No doubt there will be something wrong with it, despite the fact I earned just over £10,000 from my pension and annuity, so no tax to pay, most questions were answered "No", after deciphering what they were actually asking.

7 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just spent most of the morning trying to contact HMRC/submitting my self assessment form.

I'd already visited HMRC's site twice to check I didn't need to submit a SA form. However, having established that, I then had to phone a number which was constantly engaged. Their digital on line "help service" was of no use either.

Eventually, after jumping through umpteen "security" hoops submitted my SA for the last tax year.

No doubt there will be something wrong with it, despite the fact I earned just over £10,000 from my pension and annuity, so no tax to pay, most questions were answered "No", after deciphering what they were actually asking.

HMRC online has always been a pain in the arse, and worded in ways which could be far more simply put to the layman who needs to use it, and trying to get through on the phone in a reasonable amount of time is almost impossible. It's surely all deliberate to cause confusion so you can be charged for any errors or delays in filing.

All those billions that were mismanaged (stolen by Tories) during Covid need to be clawed back, penny by penny. We'll all pay somehow.

On 29/05/2022 at 11:07, throbber said:

Saw a group of 3 youths driving through leith on a scooter wearing balaclavas steal a bike in broad daylight yesterday.

It's my vigilante squad to stop folk cycling on the pavement

I'm a hero me 

5 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

HMRC online has always been a pain in the arse, and worded in ways which could be far more simply put to the layman who needs to use it, and trying to get through on the phone in a reasonable amount of time is almost impossible. It's surely all deliberate to cause confusion so you can be charged for any errors or delays in filing.

All those billions that were mismanaged (stolen by Tories) during Covid need to be clawed back, penny by penny. We'll all pay somehow.

1/ That was my view (although all government agencies are the same e.g. job seekers allowance form or whatever fancy client friendly name they have for it now.

2/They asked about Covid loans and such like, I remember at the time being sorely tempted to apply, I might have got away with it, paying any loan back would have been the problem, however.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

Dealing with Hector online is an absolute ballache. Impenetrable security, have to say, I'd be really upset if some fraudster assumed my identity and paid my tax for me. 

Took me weeks to be able to self assess, and despite having done so, I still haven't been able to pass the further security to make a payment online - I have to phone up and use the payment line.

Last year it cost me £120.00 to get my SA filed. Normally I don't care how much it costs me (within reason), as these last few years I've been taxed 30% at source so when everything's weighed and paid I got most. if not all, of it back, and the accountant's took their whack out of it before sending me the residue.

However, last year I had no tax to pay, so wasn't going to be caught again.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Last year it cost me £120.00 to get my SA filed. Normally I don't care how much it costs me (within reason), as these last few years I've been taxed 30% at source so when everything's weighed and paid I got most. if not all, of it back, and the accountant's took their whack out of it before sending me the residue.

However, last year I had no tax to pay, so wasn't going to be caught again.

What is an SA?