Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Hope Hoose Rice is safe and has got the help he deserves, takes alot to write a post like he did last night and well done to the mods involved with their quick actions.

They were apparently alerted to the post because it got reported - if you ever see a post of that nature, use the report function to point it out so the mods see it quicker.

So the Suicide thread's been taken down. Probably a wise decision.
Well done mods for trying your best to help with this case.
Yes I think the swift actions of the mods and posters should be recognised, well done to the mods and Andy Dufresne in particular. I hope Hoose Rice is safe.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Hope Hoose Rice is safe and has got the help he deserves, takes alot to write a post like he did last night and well done to the mods involved with their quick actions.

He's made many sensible posts mainly on the football threads but last night's post certainly struck me as a cry for help.

Sincerely hope he gets it.

25 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

He's made many sensible posts mainly on the football threads but last night's post certainly struck me as a cry for help.

Sincerely hope he gets it.

Good posts from John and everyone else on this. Hopefully Hoose will be back with us in his own good time and fully restored.

It was strange to spend yesterday evening fretting anxiously about someone I know only as a nom-de-keyboard.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Missed all that but hope the poor lad is alright. This can be a fickle place but it's heartwarming to hear that help was on hand. 

What doesn't help matters (or perhaps it does?) is that he said he'd lost his phone, so could feasibly not log onto P&B for ages, until he gets access to a proper computer anyway. 

He's not been logged on since that post, and the PM I sent remains unread, but that's not to say that he isn't having a tea break at work this very moment.  🤞

2 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Morrisons can f**k off

DSC_1013.JPG

Tesco & ASDA are pretty much the same m9, Sainsburys have been the most low key so far but then I wasn't paying much attention. One of the ASDAs I go into has a Lizzie cardboard cut out with a badge on which I found quite funny.

12 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

My heart just sinks when I see this shite. Servile, reverential, sycophantic, odious shite but they'll pull any stunt to keep their demographic happy.......

They'd have this if they thought it would get you to buy more.

image.png.a1f1f0b1ee66d6f0cdc32174081ab1f3.png

I'm on holiday in Malaga (which is cleaner than Portobello) and went to the Picasso museum for yet actual culture 
IMG_20220525_164003636.thumb.jpg.43705edcc62d689f2c5bb20edf37bc83.jpg
Picasso's "Feed me ya nudey odd looking cono"
Isn't that the painting that de Caprio did in the Titanic movie?*

*allegedly because I haven't watched it.