Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Some gulls are nesting on our roof. Past couple of months, every time I go for a pish, they appear at the skylight and yell at me through the glass.

Their cackling sounds like laughter. I think they're amused by my penis.

They could just be admiring the size of the doorknob..?

11 minutes ago, broon-loon said:

They could just be admiring the size of the doorknob..?

That's what I've now decided to tell myself. Thanks.

12 hours ago, BFTD said:

Some gulls are nesting on our roof. Past couple of months, every time I go for a pish, they appear at the skylight and yell at me through the glass.

Their cackling sounds like laughter. I think they're amused by my penis.

It's not that. Gulls are sensitive to ghosts and spirits from the underworld. They are trying to warn you that there is a terrifying monster living in your bathroom mirror, waiting to pounce. 

When you go for a middle of the night slash, remember this post. 

SpryFlashyAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

14 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just been amazed by encountering a horse that is made up of two different horses stitched together, representative image below:

appaloosa-horse.jpg.ae89a1cd52f99846a24deb82e17467d9.jpg

Apparently it's an 'appaloosa'.

Is this the horse version of dogs formally known as mobgrals.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just been amazed by encountering a horse that is made up of two different horses stitched together, representative image below:

I saw one of them before at The Pavilion once 

image.jpeg.2e266c1992e39ed7b40cf263520f242d.jpeg

Edited by Bert Raccoon

b*****d to catch in RDR2.

The amount of folk buying the Daily Mail in supermarkets is beginning to disturb me. 

This is Dundee as well. The demographic is mostly older white males, but all the same... 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

46 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

b*****d to catch in RDR2.

His wee stubby legs weren't made for speed tbf.

Just read this on a different, but weirdly similar, site. How did I not know that goalkeeping was initially a hybrid of basketball and Mixed Martial Arts?

Roose developed a unique style of goalkeeping. At this time goalkeepers could handle the ball anywhere inside their own half. Law 8 stated: "The goalkeeper may, within his own half of the field of play, use his hands, but shall not carry the ball." Roose developed the habit of bouncing the ball up to the half-way line before launching an attack with a long kick or a good throw. As Spencer Vignes points out in his book on Leigh Roose: "This was perfectly within the letter of the law, though few goalkeepers risked doing it for fear of either leaving their goal unattended or being streamrollered by a centre-forward. It became a highly effective, direct way of launching attacks and Leigh used it to his side's advantage whenever possible."

Apologies about the Mail but Jesus H on a bike. Where do you start.

Personal favourite intricately weaving traditional painting techniques with modern day graphics technology.

Spoiler

550B3FEA-E8EB-4394-9057-83B23D9D26AE.thumb.jpeg.dfbaff927353e3dcdb012f3170430f19.jpeg

Edited by Melanius Mullarkay

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Apologies about the Mail but Jesus H on a bike. Where do you start.

Personal favourite intricately weaving traditional painting techniques with modern day graphics technology.

Reveal hidden contents

550B3FEA-E8EB-4394-9057-83B23D9D26AE.thumb.jpeg.dfbaff927353e3dcdb012f3170430f19.jpeg

I used to work in a furniture shop, and the guy that ran it was obsessed with her. This was about 3 or 4 years after she died. 

Always bought the Express as it had shite like this about her almost daily.