Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

This is my last chance to embarrass myself in a primary school tbh as the bairn goes to the big school after the summer. 

Aww! Mine in the middle of her first set of Highers. She has been commuting to school in Edinburgh for last couple of years but doing her last year in Dunfermline. A sort of reverse finishing school.

I'm no Plumber or DIY enthusiast for that matter, but today I took the cistern off the toilet, fitted new flush and fill thingies, got it back on (without breaking anything, which is a first), and it works and there's no leaks.

Mind you, I've heard that Plumbers never bite their nails?

I fully understand why..🤨

12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Is the internet dying? P&B and Google are the only two websites I can get to work.

Mine went really slow for a bit during that biblical rain shower about 15 minutes ago.

The Sky signal conked out as well, I nearly had to talk to the current future Mrs Connolly

23 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Mine went really slow for a bit during that biblical rain shower about 15 minutes ago.

The Sky signal conked out as well, I nearly had to talk to the current future Mrs Connolly

I did wonder about the rain but it was acting up before then, and the PS4 was connected fine. Restarted now and it's fine. No doubt my disease-ridden PC just edging closer to death.

Some gulls are nesting on our roof. Past couple of months, every time I go for a pish, they appear at the skylight and yell at me through the glass.

Their cackling sounds like laughter. I think they're amused by my penis.