Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I cannot agree enough. There's been two occasions, Graham Coxon at King Tuts and Pulp at Leeds Festival and it's got to a point where I've been stood next to arseholes who would not shut up yet I'm the bad guy for telling them to shut the f**k up or take a toe to the bollocks. I'm with @virginton, sometimes some people just need a truncheon to the face 

I do like a truncheon to the face.........

@mathematics

11 minutes ago, coprolite said:

This morning I beat a mouse to death with a shoe. 

Curry or roast?

Cost of living thread for this pishe

Edited by SlipperyP

12 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Over my head i'm afraid. 

Why would i curry a shoe? 

family of four, they can half each.  Any more would be greedy.

Ah  i't was only one shoe. Did it have sauce on it (dirt)?

21 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

family of four, they can half each.  Any more would be greedy.

Ah  i't was only one shoe. Did it have sauce on it (dirt)?

I thought i knew a bit about Thai food but i'm clearly a beginner. Will give this a go. 

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

I thought i knew a bit about Thai food but i'm clearly a beginner. Will give this a go. 

End result....and tasty. Will no post the process, you all have internet  

curry.jpg

Met my daughter-in-law in the town. She and my step son haven't spoken to us in 19 years after a family fall out (everybody else involved is back speaking to each other yonks ago - just them). If I'm still living when my wife dies those two will definitely NOT be attending the wake, don't suppose I can do anything about the funeral.

Anyway, as soon as she spotted me she became very interested in what she was holding in her hand as she scuttled passed me with her head down! :lol:

Edited by Jacksgranda
Grandma

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Met my daughter-in-law in the town. She and my step son haven't spoken to us in 19 years after a family fall out (everybody else involved is back speaking to each other yonks ago - just them). If I'm still living when my wife dies those two will definitely NOT be attending the wake, don't suppose I can do anything about the funeral.

Anyway, as soon as she spotted me she became very interested in what she was holding in her hand as she scuttled past me with her head down! :lol:

Same hear Da. Big fight in my mothers family. I was wee when it all kicked off, but still going on 40 years. All over who out of (13) children own THE house (gran & granda), they were not even dead at the time.

I remember, it was big shite at my Maws funeral. They, all turned up and it was a seen from a Mafia film at the graveside.

Never seen any of that side since that day, but have many, many request and messages on Facebook to this day. Ignored all so far.

I'll maybe blow out one day and get drunk and starts typing, but I'm not that person, they can all live in hope.