Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Been getting this screen when I've been trying to pay via PayPal today. Thought I must have ended up on a spoofed PayPal scam site, but no.

Apparently typing I APPROVE OF THIS FUCKING PAYMENT FFS was not the correct answer, nor was anything else.

image.png.4525e00d6a61d501d52cf55715f434d3.png

Visit to Dundee on the bus with Mrs b-l.

Had drinks in the Trades, then a really nice lunch at Rama Thai. 

The bus times didn't quite work out with the connection to get us home (which was kinda annoying), but overall a really good day out. 👍

OK, some guy threw up in the bar (and toilet) whilst we waited on the last bus connection, but in a strange kinda way it added to the overall experience...

I should add that the guy came back to the bar and tried to get a half pint before he left as he was feeling much better.

He was refused on this occasion..😄

OK, some guy threw up in the bar (and toilet) whilst we waited on the last bus connection, but in a strange kinda way it added to the overall experience...
I should add that the guy came back to the bar and tried to get a half pint before he left as he was feeling much better.
He was refused on this occasion..[emoji1]

I admire people who can spew (tactically) nd then continue drinking. I have quite a weak stomach, if i spew on a night out i just fold like a house of cards.

Just now, buchan30 said:

I admire people who can spew (tactically) nd then continue drinking. I have quite a weak stomach, if i spew on a night out i just fold like a house of cards.

Had to laugh when the barmaid told him to go back to the toilet and clean his face as it was covered in spew..😄

On 28/04/2022 at 22:49, tamthebam said:

One for the Glen Michael's Cavalcade generation but did the polis look for a secret button on the handlebar to see if it turned into WonderWheels?

wonderwheels.jpg.2e8e50f6a1754a79f4416d018bc0b8af.jpg

Captain caveman and Roger Ramjet are the only other cavalcade cartoons that I can remember. 

38 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

There is a six foot three bee stuck between my window and the now closed curtains. I now sit in somewhat darkness until he escapes to freedom or comes in and murders me. 

Pray for me. 

I have noticed over the past couple of weeks a number of huge Bee's flying around the backie. 

Reminds of the joke about the guy who goes into the pet shop wanting to buy a pet bee, pet shop owner says "But we don't sell Bees", Guy says "Well why do you have one in your window?".

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

There is a six foot three bee stuck between my window and the now closed curtains. I now sit in somewhat darkness until he escapes to freedom or comes in and murders me. 

Pray for me. 

Top tip:

Open the window

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Pray for me. 

Bees are your friends, brother. Don't fear him and he won't fear you. Wasps however can f**k off. Noticed a few big b*****d wasps already this year. 

Went into the hut on Wednesday night to be confronted by a big wasp beginning to build a nest, sprayed f**k out it with wasp killer threw the corpse in the bin then hosed the hut and bin down with some wasp repellent and so far so good no follow up attacks from the little b*****ds.

4 minutes ago, thomas said:

Went into the hut on Wednesday night to be confronted by a big wasp beginning to build a nest, sprayed f**k out it with wasp killer threw the corpse in the bin then hosed the hut and bin down with some wasp repellent and so far so good no follow up attacks from the little b*****ds.

No flamethrower ?

5 minutes ago, thomas said:

The correct answer

fire-storage-shed-8.thumb.jpg.56135bea9a9be9784ae994c3853d0cae.jpg

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Pray for me. 

Bees are fine.  I recently had one fly down the lum and end up a trapped sooty mess.  Made a bee bath to clean itself in (along with some sugary water) and 'Lazarus' made a nice pet for the day (until it dried off and re-entered the wild).

Before:

After:

1090081540_PXL_20220330_1543136292.thumb.jpg.563fb54c822aa722a372fc3e3079aec5.jpg

Eta: ant powder appears to be extremely effective at taking out wasps.  I found that spreading some around the entry point to the shed rids it of the stripy rent-dodging b*****ds fairly quickly.

#genocide #chemicalweapons

Edited by Hedgecutter