Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, ScottMc77 said:

So....I got a local journalist to cover this story.

It was being published today, Enterprise had been asked for comment, and they responded to the journalist (followed by a call to me) to say that upon further review they don't have enough evidence and the money is to be refunded in full.

Didn't see this coming...certainly not so quickly anyway.

Nice one! Good to see a decent outcome.

What a bunch of utter c***s Enterprise are though. I hope the story is still published and Enterprise are shown to be the robbing scumbags they clearly are.

11 minutes ago, ScottMc77 said:

It was being published today, Enterprise had been asked for comment, and they responded to the journalist (followed by a call to me) to say that upon further review they don't have enough evidence and the money is to be refunded in full.

"Upon further review" = "Oh, shit, we're about to get some bad publicity!"

15 minutes ago, ScottMc77 said:

Good on you. Unfortunately they’ve probably got away with this a lot in the past with people not thinking about how to best fight it. Scumbags. 

Excellently played, get it right up the shysters.

43 minutes ago, ScottMc77 said:

I often read the Guardian consumer champions page, and it is always the same. Customer getting shafted, but the company change their tune when the press get in touch. 

You did the right thing anyway!

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Nice one! Good to see a decent outcome.

What a bunch of utter c***s Enterprise are though. I hope the story is still published and Enterprise are shown to be the robbing scumbags they clearly are.

I believe the journo is going ahead with it, concluding with the happy ending.

Also, Insurers have been in touch this morning and apologise for their part in this and are sending £100 as a gesture of goodwill.

3 minutes ago, ScottMc77 said:

Also, Insurers have been in touch this morning and apologise for their part in this and are sending £100 as a gesture of goodwill.

image.jpeg.492a858b71480c0a3b799a6169cb21ef.jpeg

39 minutes ago, ScottMc77 said:

Did they come and take a photo of you holding your insurers letter and looking mightily unimpressed? If so, please share it when it goes out. 

13 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Did they come and take a photo of you holding your insurers letter and looking mightily unimpressed? If so, please share it when it goes out. 

I had to send the reporter a pic to be used.

I will share the link to the story once I receive it, or once it's available.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

What happened to the Beast Thread?  I see that TIm Westwood is the latest to be accused of sexually abusive behaviour.

Quite surprised to find out Tim Westwood is 64. I knew he was a creepy old weirdo but never knew he was that old

Edited by Bert Raccoon

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

What happened to the Beast Thread?  I see that TIm Westwood is the latest to be accused of sexually abusive behaviour.

I am shocked to learn that a DJ - of all professions - could be a Beast.