Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Quite the opposite, imho. Then again, it'd be a boring world if we were all the same.

While these and Oasis were engaged in the overhyped "battle of Britpop", Pulp released "Different Class". Now there's a criminally underexposed band for you.

Pulp were great. The Charlatans & Mansun were around that time.

Radiohead were at their peak.

A few days ago a rather large boil suddenly appeared on the side of my neck. 

This thing was huge, about half the size of a ping pong ball and in a really angry looking shade of red.

It was actually pretty uncomfortable. Any kind of pressure on it was painful. I've had difficulty sleeping the last few nights as I've had to find a position that didn't cause it to hurt.

Anyway, while I've been drinking beer and watching TV tonight it has decided to burst. Blood and pus is erupting all over the collar of my t-shirt like lahar from a volcano. It doesn't smell particularly nice either.  It's like a cute little puppy has decided to shite all over my shoulder.

I'm kinda hoping that it goes away for good now.

1 hour ago, Paul Kersey said:

This thing was huge, about half the size of a ping pong ball and in a really angry looking shade of red.

It was actually pretty uncomfortable. Any kind of pressure on it was painful. I've had difficulty sleeping the last few nights as I've had to find a position that didn't cause it to hurt.

Anyway, while I've been drinking beer and watching TV tonight it has decided to burst. Blood and pus is erupting all over the collar of my t-shirt like lahar from a volcano. It doesn't smell particularly nice either.  It's like a cute little puppy has decided to shite all over my shoulder.

Sounds like pong covid.

12 hours ago, Paul Kersey said:

Doubt it, it will spread everywhere now, and you will feel that everyone is pointing and laughing at you, and you will become a social pariah, I'm afraid, hiding away behind closed curtains. 

40 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Doubt it, it will spread everywhere now, and you will feel that everyone is pointing and laughing at you, and you will become a social pariah, I'm afraid, hiding away behind closed curtains. 

No change there then...

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Listening to Breaking The News on Radio Scotland. One of the guests is a so-called comedian called David Kay. Genuinely the worst comedian I have ever heard on any broadcast media. Fucking horrendous

What relation to Godley is he then?

37 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Listening to Breaking The News on Radio Scotland. One of the guests is a so-called comedian called David Kay. Genuinely the worst comedian I have ever heard on any broadcast media. Fucking horrendous

Raymond Mearns is the man 

21 hours ago, Paul Kersey said:

Is it called a carbunkle?

On 08/04/2022 at 08:09, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Quite the opposite, imho. Then again, it'd be a boring world if we were all the same.

While these and Oasis were engaged in the overhyped "battle of Britpop", Pulp released "Different Class". Now there's a criminally underexposed band for you.

download.jpeg-3.jpg

The Osprey webcam from the Loch Of The Lowes is showing the return of the male (?) to the nest.  It's great viewing over the next few months when it shows the progress from eggs laid to the chicks leaving the nest.  Very relaxing and nature at its best on our doorstep.

https://scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/things-to-do/watch-wildlife-online/loch-of-the-lowes-webcam/