Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Iv just grated a cauliflower to be used as cauliflower "rice". It smells like someone grated a fart.

I hope it tastes better when cooked, but what we are seeing here is a vegetable that is only ever consumed once drowned in cheese sauce for a reason.

It's also OK in a curry.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I wish a shark would eat George Erza. He is the most boring musician on this planet and quite possibly every other planet.

Sharkey and George were mates, not happening. 

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I think you get them in curries too- Aloo Gobi is tatties and cauliflower, looks alright to me.

Did you see that on Richard Osman's House of Games tonight? It was the answer to one of the questions.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Iv just grated a cauliflower to be used as cauliflower "rice". It smells like someone grated a fart.

I hope it tastes better when cooked, but what we are seeing here is a vegetable that is only ever consumed once drowned in cheese sauce for a reason.

After the raw smell, how was the cooked taste? I’m thinking a parallel transition much like the Thai fish sauce (howling) to plate (aromatic)?

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

Did you see that on Richard Osman's House of Games tonight? It was the answer to one of the questions.

No Gordon it was just coincidence.

Coincidence like it would have been Michael Bentine's 100th birthday yesterday and when I met him at the Fringe years ago Barry Cryer was in the bar. I was thinking of that memory yesterday and Barry Cryer snuffed it today..

3 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

I walked some of the fife coastal path today, pittenweem to crail.

Went into a cafe in crail, crail harbour gallery and tearoom. ordered two cans of soft drink and 2 cakes.

Went to pay when we left and the bill was £17.

Absolute f#ckin rip off.

Crail Harbour, Gallery and Clairvoyant because they saw you coming.

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

In the 18th century along the road in Ainster they might have seen a lot more 

F087F0DB-502A-44A1-AB35-F3AB7465BB58.jpeg

That’s maybe where Duncan Ferguson was going when he got into an altercation whilst wearing an earring, a silk glove and sporting a flower behind his ear.

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

In the 18th century along the road in Ainster they might have seen a lot more 

F087F0DB-502A-44A1-AB35-F3AB7465BB58.jpeg

It is said that a church weather vane was changed to a fish when the minister overheard the locals saying 'if you want to know which way the wind is blowing, look at the minister's cock'

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

It is said that a church weather vane was changed to a fish when the minister overheard the locals saying 'if you want to know which way the wind is blowing, look at the minister's cock'

Ruffled a few feathers that..