Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Decided to go for a walk this afternoon, roughly 5/6 miles and took a wee shortcut off the road along the edge of a field up to the bottom of a wood. Just as I got to the wood I heard shouts & whistles, obviously trying to get my attention. I looked round and there was at least 4 pick up trucks parked on the road. 

It appears that the right to roam doesn't apply at this spot..?

I'm now thinking I should have walked diagonally across the field, just to piss them off even more.

I bet they vote for Boris's mob as well.. 😆

With modern marketing techniques we’re going to end up with a loaf still being £1 but it will be a millimetre long.
This marketing strategy is already being pursued by Lidl. Their in-store bakery does a sourdough boule. Price is still £1.29 but is half the size it was 6 weeks ago.

It's amazing how a band so conceptual, so full of indecipherable imagery and so alien in manner from everything which had gone before or has come since managed to be so commercially successful.

Thirty years on I'm still not sure if it was genius or madness. Truly one of a kind.

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

It's amazing how a band so conceptual, so full of indecipherable imagery and so alien in manner from everything which had gone before or has come since managed to be so commercially successful.

Thirty years on I'm still not sure if it was genius or madness. Truly one of a kind.

What do you all Suggs walking up your driveway? 

The first sign of Madness. 

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:

They’re the ones that burned £1m of notes on Islay(?) in the name of art? Definitely madness. But genius too. 

They’re the ones that burned £1m of notes on Islay(?) in the name of art? Definitely madness. But genius too. 
Think it might have been Jura. They also fired blanks from an automatic rifle over the heads of the crowd at the Brit Awards live on TV then quit the industry and deleted their back catalogue. Their music only reappeared on streaming services last year.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It was Jura, at Ardfin.

Amazingly, the rifle incident at the Brits was because they had decided against the initial ideas of chucking buckets of blood over the audience, or disembowelling a dead sheep on stage. They had actually purchased the dead sheep.

Which was subsequently resold to Hibs and played in the defence for a number of seasons..

Iv just grated a cauliflower to be used as cauliflower "rice". It smells like someone grated a fart.

I hope it tastes better when cooked, but what we are seeing here is a vegetable that is only ever consumed once drowned in cheese sauce for a reason.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Iv just grated a cauliflower to be used as cauliflower "rice". It smells like someone grated a fart.

I hope it tastes better when cooked, but what we are seeing here is a vegetable that is only ever consumed once drowned in cheese sauce for a reason.

I think you get them in curries too- Aloo Gobi is tatties and cauliflower, looks alright to me.