Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

There you go you plane spotters.

Shock as US jets fly at 500ft over Scotland's central belt https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-60082431

Tabloids have been running and updating that “story” for a few days now. Literally just a couple of planes flying over, not especially low - no budding Rod Hulls we’re going to get knocked off their roof by the “low flying” jets. No sonic booms, no weddings accidentally bombed, just a couple of planes on a exercise. Can’t believe the BBC have picked that up.

19 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Strange story coming out of social media about a dating app guy from NewbYork who is currently being dragged for his behaviour, including ‘love bombing’ and ‘ghosting’. Essentially it seems like he’s matched with lots of women and not called them back, for this he’s being named in various publications and is going viral on TikTok.

This is all very alien to me but it seems like a massive over reaction? What’s he done that’s so bad? Not text someone back?

This is breaching my rules of not consuming American content, I shall be more careful in future.

Brace from True Anon as ever has the correct take on this. Screenshot_2022-01-22-11-04-53-847_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.b9ff60f15c8e4b7673e2b58698ae8167.jpg

18 hours ago, Empty It said:
19 hours ago, ICTChris said:
Strange story coming out of social media about a dating app guy from NewbYork who is currently being dragged for his behaviour, including ‘love bombing’ and ‘ghosting’. Essentially it seems like he’s matched with lots of women and not called them back, for this he’s being named in various publications and is going viral on TikTok.
This is all very alien to me but it seems like a massive over reaction? What’s he done that’s so bad? Not text someone back?
This is breaching my rules of not consuming American content, I shall be more careful in future.

There was a guy on some incel documentary on YouTube that done this, pretended to be someone else on tinder then arranged a date with various women either turning up and hurling abuse at them for being shallow or just ghosting them, absolute OFTW behaviour.

Sure there was one on BBC iPlayer about it as well, might be the same one. It was strange. 

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

45 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Tabloids have been running and updating that “story” for a few days now. Literally just a couple of planes flying over, not especially low - no budding Rod Hulls we’re going to get knocked off their roof by the “low flying” jets. No sonic booms, no weddings accidentally bombed, no major injuries caused to Shandon Par, just a couple of planes on a exercise. Can’t believe the BBC have picked that up.

FTFY

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Hell yea

It's Saturday Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! movit GIRL

BTW That tune I dropped above the Chile 1979 thing (give it a listen on an UP😉) You'll dance the floor boards to death

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Was it a wet wipe?

Hide contents

There’s a movement against these wet wipe using b*****ds. Them and the sewage companies pumping shite into rivers. Fight the power!

…and the wipes!

Edited by Scary Bear

On 21/01/2022 at 16:04, ICTChris said:

This kind of shaming behaviour is awful. Ghosting and love bombing (I have until very recently engaged in both and am in fact still very capable of it) isn't very nice to be on the other end of, but there's something deeply (and ironically) narcissistic about reacting by seeking to destroy someone publicly like that. It's Mean Girl type schoolgirl pish, but is potentially and hugely harmful.

Came on to this to actually post that my bike got nicked today.

Gutted about it as I've had it for 12 years and built it up myself (upgrading over the years and getting a custom paintjob too). Raging as it was nicked from my close and just happened to be the night I forget to lock it up (was tired after work and forgot).

Polis know about it, but I have little faith in its return.

I was massively grief stricken earlier, but after a good greet about it I've got a bit of perspective. So I'll start saving for a new one.

But f**k man, this is the first time in over 20 years I've been sans velo. Aye. Pretty gutted still.

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Came on to this to actually post that my bike got nicked today.

Gutted about it as I've had it for 12 years and built it up myself (upgrading over the years and getting a custom paintjob too). Raging as it was nicked from my close and just happened to be the night I forget to lock it up (was tired after work and forgot).

Polis know about it, but I have little faith in its return.

I was massively grief stricken earlier, but after a good greet about it I've got a bit of perspective. So I'll start saving for a new one.

But f**k man, this is the first time in over 20 years I've been sans velo. Aye. Pretty gutted still.

A long shot but check the local buy and sell sites. 

Hope you get it back.