Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Strange story coming out of social media about a dating app guy from NewbYork who is currently being dragged for his behaviour, including ‘love bombing’ and ‘ghosting’. Essentially it seems like he’s matched with lots of women and not called them back, for this he’s being named in various publications and is going viral on TikTok.

This is all very alien to me but it seems like a massive over reaction? What’s he done that’s so bad? Not text someone back?

This is breaching my rules of not consuming American content, I shall be more careful in future.

Strange story coming out of social media about a dating app guy from NewbYork who is currently being dragged for his behaviour, including ‘love bombing’ and ‘ghosting’. Essentially it seems like he’s matched with lots of women and not called them back, for this he’s being named in various publications and is going viral on TikTok.
This is all very alien to me but it seems like a massive over reaction? What’s he done that’s so bad? Not text someone back?
This is breaching my rules of not consuming American content, I shall be more careful in future.
There was a guy on some incel documentary on YouTube that done this, pretended to be someone else on tinder then arranged a date with various women either turning up and hurling abuse at them for being shallow or just ghosting them, absolute OFTW behaviour.

Had Covid during the second half of December, felt like shit for a couple of days and a bit knackered after. The strangest thing is taste and smell. Can taste and smell some things but not others. Even earlier today I couldn't smell the bleach when cleaning the toilet. A couple of days ago my 15 year old son farted in the car, everyone else was hanging out of the car windows like happy dogs but I couldn't smell a thing. 

Tested it later by sniffing my own toilet paper, and nothing! 

3 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Had Covid during the second half of December, felt like shit for a couple of days and a bit knackered after. The strangest thing is taste and smell. Can taste and smell some things but not others. Even earlier today I couldn't smell the bleach when cleaning the toilet. A couple of days ago my 15 year old son farted in the car, everyone else was hanging out of the car windows like happy dogs but I couldn't smell a thing. 

As above VT's Maw is reaking @virginton (see what I did shite bag).

You should, head over.

6 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

That's not good.

Try sniffing perfume or after shave next time though just in case.

7 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Eau de toilet

35 minutes ago, 101 said:

I'm very much enjoying @SlipperyP's multi thread rambling this morning.

Less of a funky town more:-

I listen to all M74 or is  like it.

M6 (I lived in Solihull @Bully Wee Villa) Knowle, next door neighbour was Mr  Racist.

That tune not for me bud.  here a tune. I thunk a've played before but I like it......

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Was reading this article by some bloke I know and this bit stood out for me.

C2E861B9-00A9-4D51-8F74-A6C351CFC8BB.jpeg

My dad a a few colleagues met the Queen at the opening of the Humber Bridge. They didn’t remember much either as they’d been caning it for about 4 hours beforehand. They had the recordings from some local radio interview on the day and could barely speak. Doing Scotland proud.