Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

30+ years ago we were on an A-Level (I had a time being schooled in England) Geography field trip in the Lake District. Apart from getting my hole (hiya Claire, hiya pal) the most memorable experience was two RAF Tornados passing just below us at the summit of some mountain. You could, quite literally, look down and see the pilots faces as they passed by at 150-odd mph. 

59 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

30+ years ago we were on an A-Level (I had a time being schooled in England) Geography field trip in the Lake District. Apart from getting my hole (hiya Claire, hiya pal) the most memorable experience was two RAF Tornados passing just below us at the summit of some mountain. You could, quite literally, look down and see the pilots faces as they passed by at 150-odd mph. 

I watched the planes landing and taking off below me from the rock of gibraltar when I was first there.  Was interesting the first couple of times but it soon got old and I went to the pub.

Was up the space tower or science tower or whatever the thing in Seattle is called.  I’m not great with heights and seeing a helicopter flying around below me did me no favours at all.  Some c**t deciding the lifts should be glass bottomed didn’t help my descent.

I’ve recently discovered what a “pick me girl” is and I’m amazed I’ve never heard of the term or one similar to it before. Google definition is “a girl who craves male attention and ‘tries not to be like the other girls’. So in Glasgow it would be someone who magically loves football and the rebs/Billy 4 times a year. I’ve met a few and I’ve always thought they were utter roasters and I’m delighted I know have a catch all term for them.

4 hours ago, Left Back said:

I watched the planes landing and taking off below me from the rock of gibraltar when I was first there.  Was interesting the first couple of times but it soon got old and I went to the pub.

Was up the space tower or science tower or whatever the thing in Seattle is called.  I’m not great with heights and seeing a helicopter flying around below me did me no favours at all.  Some c**t deciding the lifts should be glass bottomed didn’t help my descent.

I used to like working up north during the summer when the NATO training exercises were taking place around Cape Wrath.  You'd see the jets fly parallel to the coast and drop thousand pound bombs on one of the (conveniently enemy aircraft carrier sized) islands there.  Seeing the giant puff of smoke appear in silence and then hear the massive bang a few seconds later is cool as f**k.

... and it's the Space Needle btw. 😉

11 hours ago, Empty It said:

Just heard on the news that 57 cases of spiking via injection was reported and investigated in Scotland, no forensic evidence to substantiate any claims, also no drugs other than recreational were found in any of the victims.

Which weirdo on here was it that flew off the handle at folk for suggesting these claims were nonsense? I'm sure there were some accusations that if you didn't believe them you were a rape apologist. 

On another note, it must've been a riddy for those claiming they've been injected with rohypnol to have their results come back positive for cocaine.

Which weirdo on here was it that flew off the handle at folk for suggesting these claims were nonsense? I'm sure there were some accusations that if you didn't believe them you were a rape apologist. 
On another note, it must've been a riddy for those claiming they've been injected with rohypnol to have their results come back positive for cocaine.
Tbf I bet a fair proportion of these young lassies genuinely thought they had been spiked via injection due to the amount of scare stories being banded about at the time despite experts claiming it was very unlikely due how difficult it would be.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Misread your post earlier. The answer is almost certainly (Gormless) 'Gordon S'. The forum's resident, right-on ambulance chaser, who thankfully no longer seems to be posting. 

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

A search for the word "Apologist" on this forum brings up a lot of bizarre results but the one you're thinking of was probably Supras (since banned)

3 hours ago, virginton said:

Misread your post earlier. The answer is almost certainly (Gormless) 'Gordon S'. The forum's resident, right-on ambulance chaser, who thankfully no longer seems to be posting. 

If you're hard enough name the fucker.....?

Nae shiite bag, like your posts reaction no loving. Never mind as MT said what a w****r!

4 hours ago, virginton said:

I was wrong with the rape apologist line, but wee oaky wasn't far off with his facebook maw rant here.

On 21/10/2021 at 17:54, oaksoft said:

What do victims of rape, domestic abuse, sexual assault, upskirting, sexual harassment, child abuse and drinks spiking/nijections in nightclubs all have in common?

They have to suffer the default response to them going public about their ordeal, responders who are almost exclusively men, of derision, doubt, attacks on their character and accusations of attention seeking.

You can spot a c**t a mile off by their attitudes to other people and unsurprisingly, most of them have dicks.