Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Close.

You made me think of the Viz "Broons" parody where the Bairn hears "Granpaw's having a fight" and they rush round to his house only to find Granpaw on the bog "Naw, I said I was having a shite.."

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

You made me think of the Viz "Broons" parody where the Bairn hears "Granpaw's having a fight" and they rush round to his house only to find Granpaw on the bog "Naw, I said I was having a shite.."

For some reason DC Thompson didn't see the funny side...

On 15/01/2022 at 20:43, renton said:

I'm watching Robocop (1987)... is it bad that it looks more of a utopia than a dystopia now?

Had exactly the same experience a few months back. Watched it and thought “oh, this is quite a cute and innocent view of the future).

Don't get washing up liquid in your eye.
f**k knows how it happened but yesterday, as I was closing the bottle of Fairy, it squirted straight into my left eye.
Of course trying to wash it out with water initially made it worse as it kept lathering up. Even after plenty of Optrex it was still stinging like a b*****d for hours and it was only upon waking up this morning that the pain abated.
Definitely not recommended.
Sometimes being a speccy b*****d has its advantages...

On 16/01/2022 at 00:27, MSU said:

The McBroons! image.thumb.jpeg.e846ad70cf416a9884dded9c97b31b92.jpeg

When I was at school there was a very talented artist in my class who did sketches just like these. He showed me one he drew where Paw Broon had a drugs overdose and Joe and Hen dumped him in a wheelie bin. 

Might be the same guy.

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

When I was at school there was a very talented artist in my class who did sketches just like these. He showed me one he drew where Paw Broon had a drugs overdose and Joe and Hen dumped him in a wheelie bin. 

Might be the same guy.

There was one circulating round my office where Oor Wullie, Fat Bob and Soapy Souter spend the afternoon shagging Daphne Broon. All goes well until they suggest she takes it up the arse.

Joss Wheddon interview, he seems to have done a hatchet job on himself.

https://www.vulture.com/article/joss-whedon-allegations.html

All these dickhead celebrities in treatment for “love and sex addiction” are at it. They all seem to feed their addiction by shagging young models and actresses, amazing stuff.

Discovered earlier that every episode of Sky One classic Dream Team is on YouTube. 3 episodes in, they’ve beaten Ajax and 4 of the players have disappeared assumed dead in a missing plane over the North Sea. 3 episodes. Honestly, what a show.

24 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Supermarket visitation today. Sunflower oil a 'must get' item. Went to 3 different stores, Lidl, Tesco, Co-op....... Not a drop of said staple to be had. WTF is going on?

An outbreak of squeaky sunflowers.