Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm actually with throbber on this one.  There's loads of little tasks that you never think of, but they all build up.  Things like flicking the light switch before you've even picked up a utensil.  Opening the fridge. Closing the fridge. Pushing the ignition switch.  The list is seemingly endless.

Why don’t I take a picture out my kitchen window and your can find me on google maps you creepy b*****d?

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm actually with throbber on this one.  There's loads of little tasks that you never think of, but they all build up.  Things like flicking the light switch before you've even picked up a utensil.  Opening the fridge. Closing the fridge. Pushing the ignition switch.  The list is seemingly endless.

I’ve got an app for switching the lights on/off at home. Yet to work out how to switch all on/off in each room with one click. Absolute iron curtain era stuff. 

5 hours ago, throbber said:

Having guests round for a new year party later on and have already been slaving over the slow cooker chicken tikka masala this morning and have offered to drive to pick up some of the guests to save them a taxi ride. I’m starting to get apprehensive that I’m going to get fleeced for alcohol again though as it’s mostly the same group who took liberties at my nephews second birthday party a couple years back.

An update on this please throbbs

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

An update on this please throbbs

They didn’t exactly bring a surplus but can’t complain too much as they won’t be tapping into my supply. my chicken tikka was a triumph. 

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I’ve got an app for switching the lights on/off at home. Yet to work out how to switch all on/off in each room with one click. Absolute iron curtain era stuff. 

You just know, don't you folks, that the app will switch off all the lights as Shandon is walking down the stairs....

Passed the SleeperZ hotel at Dundee railway station this morning and there was a big police presence as a guy was dangling from Christmas lights outside a balcony between floors.  

Edited by Granny Danger

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Passed the SleeperZ hotel at Dundee railway station this morning and there was a big police presence as a guy was dangling from Christmas lights outside a balcony between floors.  

Fathers 4 Justice have dropped their standards.

There might have been a separate incel thread at one point but not sure.  Anyway

Glorification of Plymouth shooter by ‘incels’ prompts calls for action

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jan/03/glorification-plymouth-shooter-incels-prompts-calls-for-action

A bit worrying, particularly this bit: Recent data shows the number of visits to incel forums has increased by almost sixfold in nine months. The Times has reported that web traffic since March to three of the biggest incel sites has grown from 114,420 visits per month to 638,505.