Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Son in law sometimes does delivery work for a local Chinese takeaway. He done 5 hours last night and made over £110. He is the only person doing it tonight, for 5 hours again,so far he has made almost £200 and he still has an hour to go. 

Easy money!

2 minutes ago, supermik said:

Son in law sometimes does delivery work for a local Chinese takeaway. He done 5 hours last night and made over £110. He is the only person doing it tonight, for 5 hours again,so far he has made almost £200 and he still has an hour to go. 

Easy money!

Good for him!

Apropos nothing, years ago we were driving past the local undertakers when a consignment of coffins were being delivered and my mate remarked "There's Hugh getting in a load  of empties".

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Good for him!

Apropos nothing, years ago we were driving past the local undertakers when a consignment of coffins were being delivered and my mate remarked "There's Hugh getting in a load  of empties".

Spike Milligan passed an undertakers one drunken night, lay down on the pavement outside, and shouted "SHOP!"

3 hours ago, supermik said:

Easy money!

I worked at a chinese for 10 years and enjoyed it,made a great bit of cash and met my wife whilst doing working there.,

Got our first ever Christmas card from our neighbours across the road David and Theresa.
David is actually called John and I think this was their way of telling us that we've been calling him the wrong name for 7 years.
Hope you keep calling him David.

7 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

Got our first ever Christmas card from our neighbours across the road David and Theresa.

David is actually called John and I think this was their way of telling us that we've been calling him the wrong name for 7 years.

See the source image

I've had to jump on a bus to go pick my car up in town (it's been abandoned there since the 23rd) and this doughnut just got on the bus with his hair slapping to his head due to standing in the rain. He sat down and took his hood out on his jacket. On the bus. 

IMG20211226121000.thumb.jpg.fbe0d0f8eb208808958026e08ed9fd7c.jpg

11 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

Or else Theresa's got rid of David and is now living with John