Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

@Boghead ranter my local roads guy.... Get yourself down to ASDA at Stenny. There is a frankly baffling deployment of about 4  or 5 car park attendants marshalling the give ways in the car park. I mean genuinely stopping cars coming from the entrance, waving people out of the various give ways etc. 

Its quite the display of strangeness. 

They (Asda) could be liable for being sued should these guys cause an accident.

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

@Boghead ranter my local roads guy.... Get yourself down to ASDA at Stenny. There is a frankly baffling deployment of about 4  or 5 car park attendants marshalling the give ways in the car park. I mean genuinely stopping cars coming from the entrance, waving people out of the various give ways etc. 

Its quite the display of strangeness. 

This is bizarre, I experienced the same thing at Sainsbury’s in Darnley. Guys had the lights that are used to guide aircraft in. 

33 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

This is bizarre, I experienced the same thing at Sainsbury’s in Darnley. Guys had the lights that are used to guide aircraft in. 

When I was there, it was pretty quiet. Not much busier than normal for a weekday morning, and there they are.... Telling folk to stop to let someone else out when actually, had they just drove on, the other car would have got out after them, as is the purpose of a give way. 

Its almost like road markings make this sort of nonsense unnecessary 🙄 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

When I was there, it was pretty quiet. Not much busier than normal for a weekday morning, and there they are.... Telling folk to stop to let someone else out when actually, had they just drove on, the other car would have got out after them, as is the purpose of a give way. 

Its almost like road markings make this sort of nonsense unnecessary 🙄 

I can think of two car parks that need marshals. People are too stupid and ignorant to sort this stuff out by themselves. 

Opened a hall cupboard door this morning to get my gilet (for I was heading out into the cold). We have one of these long skooshy mop things for wooden floors. As I opened the door the mop swung out like a guillotine and the end of the handle skepled my right bollock. Verge of tears/puking with pain etc.

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Opened a hall cupboard door this morning to get my gilet (for I was heading out into the cold). We have one of these long skooshy mop things for wooden floors. As I opened the door the mop swung out like a guillotine and the end of the handle skepled my right bollock. Verge of tears/puking with pain etc.

No idea why but this made me laugh out loud. Cheers! 

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You’re running out of stories for Mrs Par’s assaults on your person.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

fantasia.thumb.png.e63576d54a46e753f495594cd8f7382a.png

Shandon's MIckey Mouse status confirmed. 

Comments from The Times on Line article about vegan leather in Tesla cars not fit for purpose that moved on to a sausage being a cylinder of meat or not that somehow moved on to a favourite P & B topic.

Joad
10 HOURS AGO
Replying to Reader Zero
Lorne Sausage, where’s the cylinder?
Recommend (3)
  • I
    It's-smee-again
    7 HOURS AGO
    Replying to Tom Joad
    There's the Scottish square sausage as well.
    Recommend
    • T
      Tom Joad
      5 HOURS AGO
      Replying to It's-smee-again
      Lorne is Scottish square sausage.
      Recommend
      • I
        It's-smee-again
        5 HOURS AGO
        Replying to Tom Joad
        Yep, I had forgotten that, thanks.