Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Tynie Wickfield said:

I'm at the national history museum tomorrow for the first time and I'm quite excited about it.

Hopefully it's as good as the Rivers museum at Oxford Uni.

The Horniman Museum in South London is worth a look. They have shrunken heads, eeek!

Edited by welshbairn

Max Martin is now tied with his namesake George as the most successful producer in history (as defined by US number ones). However, rather than riding on one band's coat tails, he's hit the top spot with nine different artists. He's also now one behind John Lennon for number ones as a writer, and has won songwriter of the year a ridiculous eleven times.

On 01/12/2021 at 13:59, BFTD said:

I quite enjoy your updates on feral Lancashire. You must miss it terribly.

Still more from Lancs... And this from my old home town of Accrington.

Grants Bar mentioned here, was in fact my old local. Just wondering if some punter had ventured in there, and tried to tell the regulars that Brexit was a waste of space, a waste of time and is turning into a complete nightmare. I nearly got barred from there for suggesting that.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/live-huge-emergency-response-incident-22364128?utm_source=lancs_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter2&utm_medium=email

13 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Still more from Lancs... And this from my old home town of Accrington.

Grants Bar mentioned here, was in fact my old local. Just wondering if some punter had ventured in there, and tried to tell the regulars that Brexit was a waste of space, a waste of time and is turning into a complete nightmare. I nearly got barred from there for suggesting that.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/live-huge-emergency-response-incident-22364128?utm_source=lancs_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter2&utm_medium=email

Missed opportunity for "could've been me".