Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Not sure if this is appropriate, so feel free to delete, mods.

I appear to have inherited a big stack (about a hundred) of karaoke CDGs on CD-R - I'm assuming they're pirate copies, as there seem to be people selling originals online. For those who know about these things, they're from folk like Sunfly. Happy to send them to anyone if they'll be of some use, as I'll just be chucking them in the bucket otherwise, and it seems a bit of a waste.

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Not sure if this is appropriate, so feel free to delete, mods.

I appear to have inherited a big stack (about a hundred) of karaoke CDGs on CD-R - I'm assuming they're pirate copies, as there seem to be people selling originals online. For those who know about these things, they're from folk like Sunfly. Happy to send them to anyone if they'll be of some use, as I'll just be chucking them in the bucket otherwise, and it seems a bit of a waste.

Sushi and Saki forum for this pish.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Is that a type of honey?

Honey balls are a popular treat at this time of year.

Never been lucky enough to experience them myself, but there's another seven nights after this one.

4 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Feaguing was the medieval practice of putting a live eel in a horse's rectum to make it seem livelier when being sold.

The internet is a hell of a place.

What a complete and utter c**t of a man, glorious that he's triggered by a rainbow but for his views to be broadcast on a mainstream broadcaster, who incidentally, are the FIFA broadcasting partners for North Africa and the Middle East then you do have to think that this world cup is just the tip of the ice berg when it comes to challenging obscene views in society.

https://theathletic.com/news/pundit-on-overseas-premier-league-broadcaster-under-fire-for-saying-homosexuality-is-against-human-nature/0LFeTBUAtKKJ/