Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

All,

I am writing to tell you that I am fine and am not in any way being held hostage by the Chinese Government who would never ever do such a thing.

For clarity I do not have a gun or any other weapon pointed at my head.

Kind regards

Peng Shuai 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

So what's the score with mad shagger promiscuous rock stars who didn't abuse anyone apart from being unfaithful and only shagged adults? Can any of their reputations survive the 2020s?

That's a question best answered by the BBC. Apart from the only shagged adults part obviously. 

19 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Mrs FP's brother and s-i-l had a bit of a rude awakening in the early hours of Monday morning. Driver died at scene. Apparently had been on the booze and drugs.

House has fire and structural damage. 

Wonder if Shandon is busy atm ?

Tell them I’ve got a bit of space n February.

I see Mark Morriss from the Bluetones has been outed as an abuser by his ex-wife and a few other women.  He apparently lied to and conducted relationships with numerous women at once, as well as being cautioned for assaulting his ex-wife.
One thing he said to justify his cheating was "you knew my job when you met me".  Mate, you are lead singer of the Bluetones, you aren't in Led Zepellin in the 1970s.
This is her blog about it
https://annawharton.substack.com/p/if-im-lying-come-sue-me

Never heard of the Bluetones (kill me now) but that is a tough read. As for Morris, he should be launched into an oubliette.

52 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
Tell them I’ve got a bit of space n February.

Cool. I'll get the flights to Cincinnati booked. You'll have to leave the boi in Fife. Reckon it's a 3 week job. Hope you like White Castle / Gold Star chilli.

I’m more of a humous and kombucha boy but any port in a storm and all that.

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
22 hours ago, ICTChris said:
I see Mark Morriss from the Bluetones has been outed as an abuser by his ex-wife and a few other women.  He apparently lied to and conducted relationships with numerous women at once, as well as being cautioned for assaulting his ex-wife.
One thing he said to justify his cheating was "you knew my job when you met me".  Mate, you are lead singer of the Bluetones, you aren't in Led Zepellin in the 1970s.
This is her blog about it
https://annawharton.substack.com/p/if-im-lying-come-sue-me

Never heard of the Bluetones (kill me now) but that is a tough read. As for Morris, he should be launched into an oubliette.

I totally get that people can make mistakes and be unfaithful and all that - being in a band can't be a great environment for maintaining relationships etc.  But what is described there is far beyond that.

I know a few women who have been in relationships like that or were brought up in homes like that, constantly being lied to having to run around and try and catch out their husbands, worrying about what to tell the children.  It's awful and has a long term impact on kids.  

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

I went a Chinese buffet about 4.30 one day, when I was working away. The more expensive package started at 5.00. The staff were a bit short about me only paying £5.95 instead of £11.95 and said I must have eaten and be out by 5.00.

I've never eaten so much, so quickly. I was an absolute pig, so much so, I had to retire to bed and couldn't move the rest of the night. I had meat sweats and never shat for about 2 days, but when I did I was in the bog for hours trying to pass this sideways brick like shite.

It's making me ill thinking about it.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I went a Chinese buffet about 4.30 one day, when I was working away. The more expensive package started at 5.00. The staff were a bit short about me on only paying £5.95 instead of £11.95 and said I must have eaten and be out by 5.00.
I've never eaten so much, so quickly. I was an absolute pig, so much so, I had to retire to bed and couldn't move the rest of the night. I had meat sweats and never shat for about 2 days, but when I did I was in the bog for hours trying to pass this sideways brick like shite.
Been back a few times though aye?

42 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
I went a Chinese buffet about 4.30 one day, when I was working away. The more expensive package started at 5.00. The staff were a bit short about me on only paying £5.95 instead of £11.95 and said I must have eaten and be out by 5.00.

Been back a few times though aye?

Just to piss the bastãrds off...Actually no, I didn't eat Chinese for about a year.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I went a Chinese buffet about 4.30 one day, when I was working away. The more expensive package started at 5.00. The staff were a bit short about me only paying £5.95 instead of £11.95 and said I must have eaten and be out by 5.00.

Jimmy Chungs?