Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

16 hours ago, throbber said:

I heard she's teaming up with Slash, Micturition Jagger, Wazz and the Plastic Population, Pish of Marillion and Malcolm Widdleton  to cover Goodnight Urine and Christie's Yellow River

Ai Wee Wee is designing the record sleeve too.

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I heard she's teaming up with Slash, Micturition Jagger, Wazz and the Plastic Population, Pish of Marillion and Malcolm Widdleton  to cover Goodnight Urine and Christie's Yellow River

Ai Wee Wee is designing the record sleeve too.

Lies. 

She duetting with Pee Diddy.

Mrs FP's brother and s-i-l had a bit of a rude awakening in the early hours of Monday morning. Driver died at scene. Apparently had been on the booze and drugs.

House has fire and structural damage. 

Wonder if Shandon is busy atm ?

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

I see Mark Morriss from the Bluetones has been outed as an abuser by his ex-wife and a few other women.  He apparently lied to and conducted relationships with numerous women at once, as well as being cautioned for assaulting his ex-wife.

One thing he said to justify his cheating was "you knew my job when you met me".  Mate, you are lead singer of the Bluetones, you aren't in Led Zepellin in the 1970s.

This is her blog about it

https://annawharton.substack.com/p/if-im-lying-come-sue-me

Edited by ICTChris

I see Mark Morriss from the Bluetones has been outed as an abuser by his ex-wife and a few other women.  He apparently lied to and conducted relationships with numerous women at once, as well as being cautioned for assaulting his ex-wife.
One thing he said to justify his cheating was "you knew my job when you met me".  Mate, you are lead singer of the Bluetones, you aren't in Led Zepellin in the 1970s.
This is her blog about it
https://annawharton.substack.com/p/if-im-lying-come-sue-me

Ouch, that’s wild to read. I’ve met him a couple of times, only briefly right enough, and I don’t have a vagina, but he always seemed brand new.

That will probably sink the Bluetones, if it becomes mainstream knowledge. As much as I love the band and have done for 20 odd years, I’m not sure I’d feel comfortable paying money to sing along to a narcissistic p***k who thinks it is acceptable to throttle a woman.

Edit: I was listening to Science & Nature in the car last week and was thinking how the song Last of the Great Navigators would be a good song for Liverpool fans to sing about Naby Keita.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

If we are being honest about it, all these people who get called "hellraisers" and "lotharios" are actually just pretty low people.  Many such cases.

You're only a hellraiser when you're rich and famous. Oliver Reed, Richard Harris, Peter O'Toole, Richard Burton...what a bunch of lads, eh? What red-blooded man wouldn't have wanted to be with them when they got going. That's if we could even keep up, ha ha!

See thon wee chavs tanning the buckfast and bothering folk? Bit of National Service is what they need.

Edited by Shotgun

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
3 hours ago, ICTChris said:
If we are being honest about it, all these people who get called "hellraisers" and "lotharios" are actually just pretty low people.  Many such cases.

Jimmy Page allegedly had a 14 y.o. Lori Maddox travelling/living with him when Led Zep were on tour in the States in the '70's.

Should start a band with Wyman and Glitter. The 3 nonces.

6 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Mrs FP's brother and s-i-l had a bit of a rude awakening in the early hours of Monday morning. Driver died at scene. Apparently had been on the booze and drugs.

House has fire and structural damage. 

Wonder if Shandon is busy atm ?

A few years ago he'd have been driving.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

So what's the score with mad shagger promiscuous rock stars who didn't abuse anyone apart from being unfaithful and only shagged adults? Can any of their reputations survive the 2020s?

Tom Jones' missus stuck by him until her death in 2016...........

"So, Melinda Trenchard, what made you stick by multi-millionaire Tom Jones...?....."

Chinese tennis player Peng Shuai has been missing ever since accusing the former Vice Premier of China of forcing her into a sexual relationship for years. The Chinese state media has now released an utterly ludicrous email claiming it’s from her saying she’s fine and the accusation she made is NOT true. Crazy stuff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-59325399.amp