Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 minutes ago, GordonD said:

What makes you think that would involve three people?

I suppose they are from Fife originally.

Quite right to empty this total shitebag and I hope shandon par can make a full recovery, even though he is a total fantasist and a weirdo.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

I must have missed the bigotry; I just remember the mind-melting face-to-keyboard posting style, and determination to list every semi-pro footballer in England who would technically be eligible for Scotland, and would be better than our current squad. A potent combination.

Was during his Tartan Tammy phase, came on complaining that there were no Rangers fans on here and too many tattie pickers, doubled down on it when I pulled him up.

The next day he came on claiming he was talking about people in Ayrshire who picked tatties during the school holidays which was clearly bullshit, I will leave it to the Ayr guys on here to hunt him  as he always gets their backs up with his lying nonsense.

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

She would need to catch me first. I’m built like a whippet.

Handily, I have a whippet right next to me for comparison. Having reviewed your work on both the 5’s arena and in the realm of concrete awards, I’m struggling to see any correlation between you and said hound. 

Handily, I have a whippet right next to me for comparison. Having reviewed your work on both the 5’s arena and in the realm of concrete awards, I’m struggling to see any correlation between you and said hound. 
Brain capacity?

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Cats are always battering shite out of Dr Cement as well.

Took me an entire mug of coffee to catch up on this thread. Time well spent but I'm just a bit sad I missed out on Augusta's original posts before he was emptied. Still, good to see young SP survived with his integrity intact.

8 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Took me an entire mug of coffee to catch up on this thread. Time well spent but I'm just a bit sad I missed out on Augusta's original posts before he was emptied. Still, good to see young SP survived with his integrity intact.

He had the right school for me but I think he may have just worked out who I was, looked me up on LinkedIn and spliced some info from there and here. Or he thinks I’m someone else from around the same vintage at school. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He had the right school for me but I think he may have just worked out who I was, looked me up on LinkedIn and spliced some info from there and here. Or he thinks I’m someone else from around the same vintage at school. 

I get the how, but why? What possesses anyone to come on and spout shite like that, totally baffling behaviour.

The fact Shandon hasn't offered this w****r out for a duel at Ruel St is deeply unsatisfying 
Makes me question his boxing “ability” tbh.

Tbh, if the guy wanted Shandon to get hurt he'd be better off hiring him to do some work in his house rather than waste time fighting him.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

I get the how, but why? What possesses anyone to come on and spout shite like that, totally baffling behaviour.

Maybe it was a bot? The language was a bit weird and repetitive. I’ve probably got The Terminator after me now.