Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

...and who has apparently returned as @General dissaray.

I get why he wasn't popular, but he made me actually laugh out loud on a couple of occasions, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional.

Aw ffs, don't tell me that bigoted fuckwit has been allowed access to the internet again.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

There was a polis car behind me today with Heddlu written on it.

It's nice to know that during COP26 our Cymric cousins are covering for Edinburgh's finest by keeping the mean streets of, err, Barnton safe.

They were also gaurding the Erskine bridge earlier.

9 hours ago, Augusta said:

Still gone at the brass neck of some these posts. You do your thing though at least there are less women for you to intimidate on here. I just find it quite funny that you clearly havent changed a bit in decades. Pathological liar trying to impress those around you. 

You still at it? Who do you think I am? Despite people I went to school and university with laughing at the prospect of me going to Napier or being some sort of bully you’re still going. 

2 minutes ago, Augusta said:

You told this story with a few details changed at school! Ahah. Another classic of the genre. You should write a book filled with your lies. 

That’s weird as it happened in about 2000. She sent me a pic of the start of the night recently. 

41 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Whenever I see stuff like this I wonder if I am actually living out a fantastical lie and have deluded myself in the process.

If I have done this I’ve got a pretty disappointing imagination.

Maybe he’s right. Found an old school photo and it looks like everything is confirmed.

1ECBFEE5-A8E9-48C8-B881-65D87F7D2C53.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Augusta said:

You told this story with a few details changed at school! Ahah. Another classic of the genre. You should write a book filled with your lies. 

Trolling through folks posts from years ago and claiming they are lies, is pretty pathetic with no evidence to counter.

He maybe just 'slightly' changed the story because he did not want to admit dropping a couple of tabs.

8 minutes ago, Augusta said:

I think you’ve missed the point. Clearly told so many lies you’ve forgotten. The one you told at school was acid and some girl you met in a restaurant. Fork with soup details all the same though. 

Did you take notes? It's a long time ago, maybe you've forgotten some of the details.

56 minutes ago, Augusta said:

I think you’ve missed the point. Clearly told so many lies you’ve forgotten. The one you told at school was acid and some girl you met in a restaurant. Fork with soup details all the same though. 

You’ve called school children called women and birds, talk of school pupils who go to restaurants… you’re having an absolute mare here you rocket.

You’ve come on here accusing me of being some sort of bully to women and that’s a very serious accusation and one which you should retract and apologise for. I suffered bullying a couple of times as a young kid and it left me very sensitive to the feelings of anyone who suffers at the hands of bullies. I’ve zero tolerance for any form of aggression towards women.

I’ve posted on here that Martin Hardie shouldn’t be commentating on Pars games because of his conviction for his behaviour towards his ex-partner. 

You’ve crossed a line there.

Edited by Shandon Par